Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Show your awesome Self! (Revived)

NeliryaNelirya Member, Founder, Kickstarter
Hi everyone!

I wanted to take this opportunity to welcome everyone back and also kind of revive an old topic I made back on the old forums in 2017.

I know we have lots of long-time members, but also lots of new faces too! If you feel like introducing yourself and put a face to your nickname; this is your chance :smile: The point is simple; post a picture/pictures of yourself, be it a selfie or a cool moment from your life.

So, hi I'm Neli, I've been around since around April time of 2017 and completely fell in love with the idea of this game, especially the animal husbandry (breeding) idea! Back in 2017 I was still a uni student and had lots of time on my hand for posting and discussing on the forums. Although since then I am working full-time, I still aim to stick around here for some interesting discussions, can't wait! :smiley:

So here's my picutes:

First sunny day here in the UK in a long time, was lovely!
zybpy8.jpg

You might have caught on the fact that I love horses... A lovely memory although potato quality :(
2unubu0.jpg

And finally my awesome doggo, same pic from the old topic, because I love her! <3
ao6sup.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you awesome people around!

giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    ezenkrul87ezenkrul87 Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    I haven't been horse back riding in awhile, jealous!

Here are my partners and I enjoying the semi sunny but cool weather in Vegas.

Jme07Ue.jpg

I love rollercoaster. I go to Cedar Point every year.

JR9u74r.jpg
    Ezenkrul - Phoenix Initiative
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Me looking particularly confused (normal state).

njIFJp5FF_zVVtAelWY66kLy_IMWCKIlTycSijSK_acD1DNl19EHBrT2D72R1VBBaJWJk3_eb3b1bqw3HYsERSZYVMbW7ljHVctWbMEarxhrJxJTYixT-AGs4MvJu4pCOFEor47zX0u6mgWaMOQEfYCPUtXQ9uNUg3kE9H1Qsb0GjaIDk0gAqkQpMAaDiGKPeQ3uE2IPDhDCSVqVlPP1guh9FHIYHWQm9fvxjODLOUiZV3unFhMtYEUdaqsvS6Juu2F9WQnWGLPwLVACycHuyd5FbfogIlZBaKT-kd3UKfEAsjirBlUCHpA2Cj5GsjYKclWpqBu4f997OdICe8KvjHZtLJzIK7Qmhl7kbwz_xHEkX8iNGyRuMEWXUo_lWgmmQCerhatp41B0X9ZJWKZmBaCVpC7oMLaBGDFcmvI92nKfBVaAxA4Efdrt9lB1qyVDV-aeiqIdCZwabkvn7s_okCaU6DK681bszsjM1dNStxoJDU0_SX16MojQ8oQ27yEtrncGZnMs8Ahzbkxi9S1ZdjZ_lZtH58kSx1FlUhdh5zmziRMksffjImAp4Z3q68GZNHm02S4on0k-Jjvozhtjn70-C4GI4GLcOvfkRkQG6wTamzU3_OpcB14OLdTdkm5wAvVTDpYGqSWJDWxONngAFSA-7l_3eEo=s600-no

Hhak63P.png