Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What’s keeping y’all busy?

So I haven’t been serious, SERIOUS into an MMO in a long time, but AoC has really sparked my interest with the content and plans to be true to MMO roots, as well as my love for High Fantasy. Now that I have gotten my gaming itch back, what games have been keeping y’all busy? For myself, I have recently jumped until GW2, and I have been playing a bit of Deep Rock Galactic, but would love to see about different options!
~Simus Deathmax

Comments

• Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    I've been thinking about going back to GW2 or maybe playing BDO. I know a lot of people have been playing Atlas & New World. Warframe & Overwatch is what i was doing for a couple months, but im bored of it again.
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    For me, it has been ESO for the past 5 years and will be ESO until ashes launches. I have been ready to move on for a while but guildmates in ESO keep me hanging in there with some pvp fun most nights of the week. Though I do spend a good amount of time keeping up to date with the latest AOC info.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    Path of exile for me. I like doing Builds and summoning in it is better than most games for me.
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Workin' 9 to 5
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    right now work is taking most of my time but I do have a new nighthaunt army I need to paint
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Been playing GW2 a long time, then had several breaks where I've played other MMOs and time and again I just keep returning to GW2. Love that game still.
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Been playing lots of games with my guilds, hosting events for them etc. It never gets boring :)
  • Options
    EdenEden Member, Braver of Worlds
    Just been hopping back and fourth between mmo's; like GW2, EOS. Playing some Borderlands & Resident Evil 2 as well! :D lol Looking forward to playing Astellia Online whilst waiting.
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Recently got back into playing Conan Exiles, and was playing Atlas before that.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    @arzosah That sounds like fun, worth playing?
  • Options
    Czar wrote: »
    @arzosah That sounds like fun, worth playing?

I don't think it has much longevity but It keeps me occupied for a couple weeks. I don't have any interest in PvP so once I've built and rebuilt my base a few times and killed all the bosses I'll probably quit again. But they got some new dungeons coming out soonish so who knows.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    @arzosah Ah I see, I do get easily tired of it but it always gives me nostalgia
  • Options
    Atlas finally launched their big update, so once the people I'm playing Conan with get bored, I'll update my Atlas server again and get back to being a pirate for a while....or you know we could get some Alpha 1 news....
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    Is that on a private server or the main one
  • Options
    I'm playing Conan on a public server. If/when I go back to Atlas it'll be on my private server.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Czar wrote: »
    Been playing lots of games with my guilds, hosting events for them etc. It never gets boring :)

For me it is honestly about the guild, a good guild community will keep me invested in a game vastly longer that if I were playing solo. Let's face it, its what MMO's are about, community.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    ezenkrul87ezenkrul87 Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mostly work because Adult and choice.
    I've been playing Neverwinter Nights Enhanced. Quite nostalgic.
    Ezenkrul - Phoenix Initiative
  • Options
    RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Other than work I have been playing Final Fantasy 14 for the last 3 weeks. Enjoying it a lot so far. Before that, I stuck to my single player RPGs / adventure games like Divinity Original Sin, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, no man's sky and the witcher. in between games I enjoy some anime. Plenty to do while waiting for ashes tbh.
    2PXdm1m
  • Options
    FulltimeWifeFulltimeWife Member, Intrepid Pack
    GW2. tryd New World but endgame there is KEK
    wxkas80nggsz.gif
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    arzosah wrote: »
    Atlas finally launched their big update

Oh do you mean the game that came out as pretty much an ARK expansion?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »
    arzosah wrote: »
    Atlas finally launched their big update

Oh do you mean the game that came out as pretty much an ARK expansion?

not even an expansion, just a mod.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    LotekArcLotekArc Member
    edited October 2019
    nick10281 wrote: »
    Path of exile for me. I like doing Builds and summoning in it is better than most games for me.

I played many different RPG games, not only in the MMO version and one must be admitted. Path of Exile has the most complex and diverse system of statistics, items, crafting and character creation among all other MMOs
    My second favorite MMO game. I also like to play currency and orbs, craft my own items and even have my own builds <3 (I created them myself) PoE is a great choice when it comes to MMO, the game is f2p and very playable. I remember until today that I found my first Exalted orb (Exalted orbs are very rare and very valuable, so valuable that you can sell them for 50 cents of real money, and we are talking about a virtual object, which is the currency in the game). So... Yes... Path of Exile is the greatest MMO RPG game of our times and there is a fun for many different types of people. For example I preffer crafting items, weapons and grinding poe currency than tring to kill Shaper. What about Exalted orbs and other Path of Exile currency - most of them is cheap and there is a lot of currency, but some are rare like Vaal orbs, Exalted Orbs and Mirror of Kalandra. It is all currency and it is PoE currency. Is it ready for buying? probably yes. Is the pricaes are great? For sure, co check https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/currency Path of Exile PoE Currency
    tenor.gif?itemid=5121036
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Joinsquad.com

The most challenging teamwork I’ve ever seen in a game.

If anyone plays, hit me up. Our crew plays nightly.

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Anime and work, but will be moving soon lol
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • Options
    poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Simus wrote: »
    What’s keeping y’all busy?

life...
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Creating Content
    Watching Fudgemuppet and The shoddyCast TES lore videos
    life
  • Options
    Alpha SoulAlpha Soul Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    tugowar wrote: »
    Joinsquad.com

@tugowar

Do you guys needs medic?
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Karthos wrote: »
    tugowar wrote: »
    Joinsquad.com

@tugowar

Do you guys needs medic?

Least played class, always need

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Santy182 wrote: »
    Other than work I have been playing Final Fantasy 14 for the last 3 weeks. Enjoying it a lot so far. Before that, I stuck to my single player RPGs / adventure games like Divinity Original Sin, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, no man's sky and the witcher. in between games I enjoy some anime. Plenty to do while waiting for ashes tbh.

What are you talking about? Didn't you know that No Man's Sky is multiplayer? It's just so big that you probably won't see anyone else....... :wink:

The devs said there was multiplayer so it must be true!!!
    volunteer_moderator.gif