Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Temple | PvX | Community | 18+

Faeri PinkettFaeri Pinkett Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited March 2020 in NA Guild Recruitment
500x500_temple_logo_by_kera_moondust-dbwtqgq.png

Temple

A guild built around rag-tag groups of friends raging across the wilderness of Verra. Some of us will seek glory and fame ontop piles of bodies. While others will enjoy soft bubbling mead next to a fire. With the chatter of companions filling the space around them.

Life in the guild will be revolved around making sure you enjoy yourself, we are focused around family bonds that let you know that you're cared about. You're not a number gracing a roster, you're a person logging in after your day to enjoy the game.

Our structure will be Leader > Matron/Commander > PVE/PVP leaders > Elite Members > Members. this is a simple layout that will change in the future, once we have better details and understanding of how the guild system of Ashes will work.

With the game coming around the corner, (slowly) but still coming!

Our Leader, @HumblePuffin is the Pops of the group. He's a down to earth guy with a kind and grandpa-ish disposition. (I'm kidding!) He loves games, focus on loves games. He has a full schedule but once he falls in love with a game, he stays with it. His vision is what we're forging this guild out of.

Our Matron, or Guild mom will be myself @Faeri Pinkett I love games and my entire thing is passionate gaming. Fall for a game and dive in, show it some love. My schedule is more flexible and I'll prob be on at weird times doing everything from dance parties, pvp, to wild adventures and events.

Discord Twitter
2j50vmq.gif

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Your guild sounds like a lot of fun @Fairypinkett I hope you and the rest of the guild do well ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    Everyone's comments are coming up as questions, "Did this answer the question." no? what question? life? please?
    @Nagash @Czar <3 Thank you nagash! and Theres my Zara! or should I just call you Czar ;D?
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Everyone's comments are coming up as questions, "Did this answer the question." no? what question? life? please?
    @Nagash @Czar <3 Thank you nagash! and Theres my Zara! or should I just call you Czar ;D?

Please don't :'(
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Czar Zara of the nexus empire.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    The greatest Czar to rule, the dunes feared her bellows of power and the heat of the sun did not compare to her glare.

I can say that cause she's definitely glaring at me rn. <3
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Why is ur recruitment post in the Questions section? @Fairypinkett
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • Options
    Why is ur recruitment post in the Questions section? @Fairypinkett

Its not

QXa5hi7.png
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    It popped Into my unanswered questions bubble on bottom of screen
  • Options
    That is so strange
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    See you around.
  • Options
    @nagash
    @Shadowcrept Greypelt contacted me saying it was a bug probably. We need toast or someone to fix it. :(
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    yea it looks like all the posts are posting as questions lol mostly the Recruitment ones
  • Options
    This sounds cozy!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Can't wait for ashes!
    Our twitter is alot more active now if anyone wants to check it out :)
    2j50vmq.gif