Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA/EU] Gray Sentinels |PVX/ RP Semi hardcore| All Races Welcome | Roleplay & Content Focused

Comments

• Options
    Hello!

Last night a member gathered several people to try some new Jackbox party games. It was a fun time, and there are plans to try more in the near future. :smile: We are also now a week out from the November Art Contest entry due date, the 28th, in case anyone's wondering. :wink:

Have a great week!
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all who might read this! :blush:
  • Options
    WithywindleWithywindle Member
    edited December 2020
    Happy December, Ashes forum lurkers! :wink: The countdown to Christmas and the New Year has begun. Woo!

One of our Mods, DEEW, is trying to make a movie night a regular thing, like every Thursday or so. We have watched the first of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Fellowship of the Ring. Tonight we're watching The Two Towers. :3 Future films will be decided later.

Also, this weekend our guild leader, Anduin, will be announcing and/or detailing some upcoming changes and events as we start on the road to launch. The Ashes of Creation Alpha Previews will soon be underway, and our first look at Alpha One, no NDA, is only months away! Gotta prepare! :smiley:

If you're a chill, playful soul interested in giving the Gray Sentinels and RP a try, and would like to check out senior members' goals for the guild, contact Anduin Kayvaan about joining! :smile:

Have a lovely week!
  • Options
    DallianceDalliance Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    edited April 2023
    (Retracted)
  • Options
    ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Great group of people :D I can't wait to RP with everyone on launch!
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."
  • Options
    Anduin KayvaanAnduin Kayvaan Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! As part of spreading joy and happiness during this time of year we have been holding a Meme Contest for Ashes within our guild instead of our monthly art contest so all members could get involved! Stay tuned for future contests!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
    Gray Sentinels Guild Recruitment https://tinyurl.com/Gray-Sentinels
  • Options
    Hello. I am interested in joining. Ease let me know where I can get your discord info
  • Options
    AthorithAthorith Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    My guild leader asked me to bump this post. You can tell we're an awesome guild because of how honest we are.
  • Options
    ZaakamZaakam Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If you’re reading this you lost the game, also this guild is full of great people and you should join.
  • Options
    I don't like orange juice with pulp but that's all I got this morning.

If you're reading this, a Gray Sentinel reminds you to get your daily dose of vitamin C! Have a lovely day! :smile:
  • Options
    SeahsepSeahsep Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Looking forward to RPing with this awesome bunch of people!
  • Options
    WithywindelWithywindel Member
    edited January 2021
    I've heard rumor... of some D&D campaigns starting up this year! If you like the summary of GS and you're interested in running one, or playing, to help shape the lore of the Gray and flesh out your own character's history a bit before the game, maybe give us a try? :)

Have a great week!
  • Options
    Hey so starting last week we are going to play Planetside 2 on a weekly basis on Monday evenings, EST time. It's a free game, a crazy fast paced FPS that's fun with a big ole squad. Lots of dying but that's alright, you respawn quick and throw yourself at more enemies. xD Another couple games people play regularly recently is Crusader Kings III and Hell Let Loose.

Also, the Gray Sentinels D&D games are starting this month!

If you're a cool, chill person and these appeal to you maybe message Anduin Kayvaan and check us out! :smile::smile::smile:
  • Options
    As we dive into the old world of Verra we can better understand the homeland of our people that we have been separated from for so long.

Come join us and join into our DND sessions set in Verra!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
  • Options
    Just yesterday the results of our latest art contest were announced. Lots of beautiful artworks from our growing artist community, and Anduin arranged very special guests to join in on the judging - it was both nerve wracking and exciting! So far, there have been money prizes for first and second place for these contests, and third place this time won the right to pick the theme for the next art contest. :wink:

It is always an honor to see everyone's hard work displayed. Many artists are busy using their skills to make some coin in these crazy times, but any artwork to contribute to a fun event is great appreciates from artists of ALL skill levels!
    And lots of Sentinels show up to see and celebrate each one. :)

Maybe you'd like to participate in the next one and meet our lovely community along the way?

If you have big PvP, PvE, RP, and economic dreams for Ashes, and are looking for a cozy community of friendly folks, contact Anduin Kayvaan to try us out! :smile:
  • Options
    Monday night Planetside community nights have been a blast with plenty of people involved heavily with our DND campaigns.

If you are looking for a place to call home when the game fully launches look no further than Gray Sentinels!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
  • Options
    Hi there! Am hoping to join your guild, I was trying at first to create my guild although I find it easier to join one, and out of all of the guilds I’ve seen so far, yours is the best. Therefore I’m hoping we can get in contact somehow. 🥰
  • Options
    Hi there! Am hoping to join your guild, I was trying at first to create my guild although I find it easier to join one, and out of all of the guilds I’ve seen so far, yours is the best. Therefore I’m hoping we can get in contact somehow. 🥰

Reaching out to you now, but make sure to add myself or the recruitment officer on discord to make communication easier!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
  • Options
    Heya reader!

A major community meeting is this Friday about roleplay plans and other guild stuff, plus a movie! Then Crusader Kings 3 on Sunday (plus a second meeting with the same content for anyone who missed Friday's).

There is no better time to meet some Sentinels and see what the guild's about than on a busy guild weekend. If you're interested in trying us out, contact Anduin Kayvaan! :D

Have a lovely evening and rest of your week. :)
  • Options
    Welcoming all Roleplayers, artists, content creators, raiders, PVPers, and more!

Come find your home with the Gray Sentinels!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
  • Options
    With New World coming up at the end of the summer GS has been gearing up to hit the ground running.

Also we are in the process of setting up a Conan Exiles server for those interested in joining!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
  • Options
    This guild is the best! Great structure, good leadership, and fun around every corner! If you are looking for a good guild, check us out!
  • Options
    AlhausAlhaus Member
    "Can someone bump our forum post with something stupid? No wait, not something stupid."
    - Anduin, probably.

GS is still going strong, so if you're looking for a welcoming community, don't hesitate to check us out.
  • Options
    NiraadaNiraada Member
    edited May 2021
    "Delete what I said!"
    - Definitely not Anduin. Probably.

GS: full of great people to be around!
  • Options
    As you can see above, we like to take it easy with a welcoming environment. At the end of the day we want to be competitive but still understand gaming is a hobby for people and often use it to unwind after a long day. So if you want to compete in hard content or fight the toughest opponents while still having fun. Join Gray Sentinels!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
  • Options
    KhytaiKhytai Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Been having a lot of fun hanging out with these folks over the last few days. They are organized, very friendly, and welcoming to newcomers.

Beef
    <Gray Sentinels>
  • Options
    ZenmaraZenmara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Decent presents inside of Alpha, if you need a home - Check us out!
    "The Angel of Death is the Invisible Angel of Life."
  • Options
    beardobeardo Member, Intrepid Pack
    NDA dropped now waiting for A1
  • Options
    Can’t wait to venture into Verra with this fine guild!
  • Options
    With A1 coming up the guild will be focusing on exploring the content made for us and participating in Sieges.
    ckja7ry05gj4.png