Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Im pretty sure we all are hungry

For more information regarding the game in nodes, classes, freeholds and more but we need to remember one thing.
Im the greatest necromancer. that and this game is not slated to come out for at least till the end of the year or so says the wiki. So what do we all here do to pass the time? I play Path of exile and trying GW2 again. always been a solo player even in mmorpgs so theyve been hard to play for me.

Comments

• KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Eh, in due time.

I'm keeping busy doing other stuff. I'm honestly just in auto pilot for Ashes currently, kind of in "wait and see mode".

The fact people go on massive rage rants or make angry videos about any slight delay or announcement they don't like is beyond me. I'm either dead inside and lack the ability to be that passionate about anything, or just don't have that kind of time.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2019
    I would sleep a bit over the whole "greatest necromancer" thingy.
    You will wake sleeping corpses that should stay burried.

I am currently playing Star Citizen quiet a bit, together with Civ6 and Stellaris^^
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I have a feeling @nagash will have a problem with the whole "greatest necromancer" thing. oh the group size intrepid is aiming for is 8 and also 40 man raids so being so maybe be a issue. Especially since you need certain classes to do certain things on your adventures.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nick10281 wrote: »
    Im the greatest necromancer.

objectively incorrect
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • The great thing about getting old is you realize that life goes fast... So with that in mind, AoC release is right around the corner! :)
    ~Simus Deathmax
  • burnthefernburnthefern Member, Settler, Alpha One
    I've been pretty MIA from all gaming while I wait for Ashes. Really just focusing on school and RL until Ashes hits. I know I'm going to be no lifing it once it does.
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The new flow of information has been good and I hope it stays that way. I have ESO to play with my guildmates so not too worried about delays with AOC. It will be ready when its ready no point throwing the toys out of the cot because of delays or a lack of new information.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • sweetlavendersweetlavender Member, Braver of Worlds
    I'm both hungry for food and for information. Information will come with time though atleast. I'm glad they're giving it out bit by bit to keep us itching for more. Kind of like a cliffhanger XD
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So many good Content Creators who make very informative programs to watch.
    I have real live games like D&D and others of it's ilk 3 nights a week, plus I'm still fairly active on EQ2.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf