Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which Youtuber to watch?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I checked out most of them, really liked Jahlon and BCG. They seem like both sides of a gold coin :) but BCG left from what I understand! Is he coming back?
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
    in my opinion:

for best compiled information about the game: jahlon's video's. the contribution he makes to the community with those videos is great. esp for new followers of the game.

most enjoyable podcast: dungeon crawler network. i like how they focus down on a subject every episode.

others are awsome aswell. i try to not miss a single episode from folden feather, pathfinders and theory forge. and shout-out to sunfrog with his epic intro's lol

i made a few videos aswell as some content re-uploads and waiting for APOC to make more pvp videos. guess il never get above my 400/500 subscribers tho since i dont talk in videos xd
    Signature-member.gif
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I really like PewDiePie
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    sabimania wrote: »
    I checked out most of them, really liked Jahlon and BCG. They seem like both sides of a gold coin :) but BCG left from what I understand! Is he coming back?

So Jahlon is batman and i am the joker? o.O
  • Options
    caedwyncaedwyn Member
    edited May 2019
    lowe1608 wrote: »

yep, please forgive me other YouTubers but i would HONESTLY suggest you to watch @jahlon on paradox gaming network both on discord and youtube and twitch, as a main/static option.
    then if you still wanted more you can try others...
  • Options
    dphantomtvdphantomtv Member, Alpha One
    You’re quite the fan of Jahlon glad to see he is getting recognition, well deserved might I add
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
    He's a phantom | twitch.tv/dphantomtv
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I also like Alpha Soul's opinion pieces.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Karthos wrote: »
    We need more comedy based content.

Crack jokes, throw some pies, crank call Intrepid.

I like this idea. I would watch 100% of the time.
  • Options
    caedwyncaedwyn Member
    Karthos wrote: »
    We need more comedy based content.

Crack jokes, throw some pies, crank call Intrepid.

what if devs wanted to get us back for the pranks then? XD
    imagine flying then you get smacked in the face with a rogue sandal ...

#sandal_god