This New Blogpost Regalia of the Iron Lion Armor is sick!

DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
KAE_Guard_ALL_branded.png
It's an in-game set - the kind you might see on an NPC and also be able to earn/achieve on your own by following a certain path
BulbaOWO.png

Comments

• Alpha SoulAlpha Soul Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Looks pretty cool! Personally I like the silver armor mixed with the black Tunic
  • DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    dracdoc wrote: »
    Looks pretty cool! Personally I like the silver armor mixed with the black Tunic

The black tunic and the brass looking armor is so cool!
  • chickachasechickachase Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    But is this order something we can join or are they just a group you can get quests from?
    HSGNewSignatureFormatChickaChaseApril12th2nd_Edition.png?width=1442&height=416
  • FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Awesome we get some infos about preexisting oragnizations like those Iron Lions! :)
    Although as a elf entusiast and mage, I'm gonna burn them down to ashes nonetheless^^
    Qsb9psK.png
  • DevorandomDevorandom Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @ChickaChase I imagine they will let you join or they are just being dicks by showing off that armor.
    Screenshot_86.png
    True
  • FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    But is this order something we can join or are they just a group you can get quests from?

Both I would imagine. I believe you join the order and then get quests to raise your rank within and get rewards. Thinking about the most recent From the Ashes epsiode, Steven mentioned that you can join such organizationsin regard to the armor. If you gather enough reputation (probably?), you'll get the armor cosmetic and can wear that.
    Qsb9psK.png
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I love the middle and the right one the best.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This armor was brought up during the last "From the Ashes" podcast and Steven mentioned that this is guard armor, but it is something we will be able to obtain.
    k2U15J3.png
  • t0talt0tal Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Very cool!
    76561198003069741.png
    It's an in-game set - the kind you might see on an NPC and also be able to earn/achieve on your own by following a certain path

edited April 2019
    Hi guys i updated the post to include a Quote from Toast!
  • I would love a bone armor mixed with iron, blood and greenish, frightening glow!

B)
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's sick?!

We should get it some Theraflu and cough drops ASAP!
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They are all very good looking and I expect the ranks of The Iron Lion will fill up.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I love it! Seems like there will be quite the variety of options when it comes to armor :)

Glad we got to see something different from the elven style armor
  • tugowartugowar Member, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I was expecting to find guildhart’s art here

Virtue is the only good.
  • Sick? i hope it gets better. xoxo
  • AtliAtli Member, Warrior of Old
    This armor skin looks wicked. Glad to see more practical armor sets rendered...
    jgyClWy.jpg
  • Thanks for quoting me @Vlimpy ! And yup @arzosah is spot on as well:
    arzosah wrote: »
    This armor was brought up during the last "From the Ashes" podcast and Steven mentioned that this is guard armor, but it is something we will be able to obtain.

I personally am in love with the bronze and black combo on the right - I can definitely see myself rockin' those pauldrons ;)
    community_management.gif
  • ArkanthArkanth Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Cool armor, hope they show some light/medium armors next
    All Hail the Sky Fang Clan
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Overall looks really nice but i'm not sure how i feel about the cloth bits. I'd like to see it animated.
  • Nice. Personally I like the one on the left.
    tugowar wrote: »

LOL give it time i'm sure he'll show up.
  • grisugrisu Member
    tenor.gif

Intended or not, my first thought seeing the blue variation on thepodcast. It's great.
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Potato BasketPotato Basket Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wait a minute.
    Please, can someone clarify if these armors are variations of different gear level or are these just different dyes that indicate your rank as if you're a member of The Iron Lion Order?
  • SintuSintu Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I really like this armor. I am still hoping to see some armor like the rogue/ranger used in some of the old movies.
    jnbED09.png?1
  • tugowar wrote: »

LOL give it time i'm sure he'll show up.

I was summoned.

H5BNdgW.png

Guildhart-Sig.png
  • The attention to detail is fantastic!
    ~Simus Deathmax
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Love the armor and the colors does get me excited to see the detail we will get when it comes to the different racial styles and how they will look.

Just as a thought I wonder if you join the Iron Lion's and rise through the ranks if you will be able to influence how the organization operates similar to being a high rank in the thieves guild as stated by Steven sometime back. I would imagine they might have some augments to unlock as you progress through the ranks.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.