Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Thank you so much for doing these interviews!

OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I really appreciate you guys supporting the community creators, and taking time out of your day to answer questions...and not just any ol' questions, but seriously minded probing questions aimed at really digging up meaty details!

Thanks so much!

The questions they had were many that I had, and some I didn't have the mind to think up. I really thought that they were productive.

Comments

• Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I already follow all of these cc's and others out there and it is nice to see Steven make time to answer some questions. It was also nice to see each CC feed off the other questions that had already been asked. The real problem is that one question answered opens up a dozen new ones.

I would like to thank Steven for taking the time to do this for us the community.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Varkun wrote: »
    I already follow all of these cc's and others out there and it is nice to see Steven make time to answer some questions. It was also nice to see each CC feed off the other questions that had already been asked. The real problem is that one question answered opens up a dozen new ones.

I would like to thank Steven for taking the time to do this for us the community.

The amount of information we got in the last 7 days is mind-bogging.

I'm putting it all together in a re-cap now and then I need to incorporate it all into Ashes 101 where I can.

It makes me thing that something may be on the horizon sooner rather than later if they are starting to load up passengers on the hype train again.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @jahlon please make a forum post with the re-cap! xD
    That would make my day ;D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    @jahlon please make a forum post with the re-cap! xD
    That would make my day ;D

Shaze already gives you about 70% of this by doing the manual transcripts.

I'm putting it together as a power point. I suppose I could make the power point available as a PDF with no talking.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @jahlon I was surprised to see Steven was doing the interviews and maybe there is more to it maybe not it's just nice to see and gives my hype a nice bump along.

Will be looking forward to your power point.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the live Q&As Steven's been doing lately - will let the team know you'd like to see more of these moving forward! :smiley:
    community_management.gif