Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] The Golden Leaf | PVX | Noob Friendly/Getting Started Help | Casual

leilei Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hey hey everyone! I know I haven't advertised anything at all since the first Guild Fair, so you probably don't even remember me existing, and that's just fine. As I stated around that time, and I still hold true, I don't plan to do active heavy recruiting until the game launches, as who knows what will happen between now and then!

The plan with The Golden Leaf, as is the same plan with every MMO I create TGL in, just to be a nice laid back casual guild, helping newbies out along the way. We certainly don't expect to be top tier hardcore players, but rather enjoy the game as it is with the friends that you make and do what makes you happy.

Discord: discord.gg/4vRg8C7

Though to be fair, I do plan to try and get some server firsts under my belt if I can ;)
In most MMO's TGL tends to be that stepping stone Guild which gets players on their feet and running before they find their niche and join a Guild that's more directed towards that.

Comments

• oh hai im noob!! luff me k thx
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I ams noobs toos guy.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It's great to see that there's a guild aimed at helping the newborns. I hope to see you flourish in Verra!
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • The_HarbingerThe_Harbinger Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Heyo I would love to join the guild once the game comes online. I'm not the biggest mmorpg gamer out there as I never had the time, nor internet to get into the nitty gritty stuff of most mmo's.
    I need not fear, for I am beyond fear - Eonoth the Old One of Corruption
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good luck on your guild!
  • Just came across this game/ forum, and would like to join your guild! this game looks promising compared to the other mmo's I've tried to play and I'm looking for a casual guild to progress with. I will join your discord :) thanks!
  • I was wondering about your stance on member activity. I am new to MMOs/guilds, and by the time this game launches, I will be in the middle of getting my masters, I wonder how active I would have to be in this guild.
  • leilei Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ChrisYM1 wrote: »
    I was wondering about your stance on member activity. I am new to MMOs/guilds, and by the time this game launches, I will be in the middle of getting my masters, I wonder how active I would have to be in this guild.

Well does the fact that I completely forgot about this forum, as opposed to the AoC website/discord answer that? xD

I, on a personal level, do not really care to monitor activity levels or what-not! We're all here to have fun and enjoy a game as casually, or professionally as we each want!