INFORMATION OVERLOAD - Recap of the three interviews this week

Steven showed up on the Dungeon Crawler Network, Ashes Pathfinder, and hung out with me all in a seven-day period.

Here is a "short" recap of everything new, but you'll still need to watch the three full streams if you want every single detail.

Comments

  • atliatli Member, Warrior of Old
    Thank you for providing this. Curse work- I shall watch during my lunch break.
    jgyClWy.jpg
  • jahlonjahlon Member
    atli wrote: »
    Thank you for providing this. Curse work- I shall watch during my lunch break.

    LOL - worst part (or best part) is that this one is done and now The Golden Feather is doing an interview tonight.
  • seaberseaber Member
    I see you didn't include the part where Steven told you what action and tab mean (and archeage is a hybrid) :)

    You said stuff about bridging the best in slot racial passive gap with tattoos but the bis race with the bis tattoos will still be racial passives better than non bis race with bis tattoos so basically kinda pointless.
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    @jahlon making life easier in Verra since 2017.
  • jahlonjahlon Member
    seaber wrote: »
    I see you didn't include the part where Steven told you what action and tab mean (and archeage is a hybrid) :)

    You said stuff about bridging the best in slot racial passive gap with tattoos but the bis race with the bis tattoos will still be racial passives better than non bis race with bis tattoos so basically kinda pointless.

    The combat thing need to be more than a passing comment, so that will get delved deeper into it.

    And yes, by Steven's dedication it would be hybrid.

    But, as the question phrased, there is no industry standard, and XL Games calls Archeage tab combat.
  • jahlonjahlon Member
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    @jahlon making life easier in Verra since 2017.

    6 December 2016 actually :)
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    jahlon wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    @jahlon making life easier in Verra since 2017.

    6 December 2016 actually :)

    Even better c:
Sign In or Register to comment.