Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

INFORMATION OVERLOAD - Recap of the three interviews this week

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
Steven showed up on the Dungeon Crawler Network, Ashes Pathfinder, and hung out with me all in a seven-day period.

Here is a "short" recap of everything new, but you'll still need to watch the three full streams if you want every single detail.

https://youtu.be/VumT8eUIKVE
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• AtliAtli Member, Warrior of Old
    Thank you for providing this. Curse work- I shall watch during my lunch break.
    jgyClWy.jpg
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Atli wrote: »
    Thank you for providing this. Curse work- I shall watch during my lunch break.

LOL - worst part (or best part) is that this one is done and now The Golden Feather is doing an interview tonight.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
  • seaberseaber Member, Intrepid Pack
    I see you didn't include the part where Steven told you what action and tab mean (and archeage is a hybrid) :)

You said stuff about bridging the best in slot racial passive gap with tattoos but the bis race with the bis tattoos will still be racial passives better than non bis race with bis tattoos so basically kinda pointless.
    Legendary Healer
    Invincible Tank
    Unrivalled Dps
    Queen of Growlgate
    Kraken Tamer
    Super Cutie
    H8 me cuz u ain't me
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @jahlon making life easier in Verra since 2017.
    Seaber wrote: »
    I see you didn't include the part where Steven told you what action and tab mean (and archeage is a hybrid) :)

You said stuff about bridging the best in slot racial passive gap with tattoos but the bis race with the bis tattoos will still be racial passives better than non bis race with bis tattoos so basically kinda pointless.

The combat thing need to be more than a passing comment, so that will get delved deeper into it.

And yes, by Steven's dedication it would be hybrid.

But, as the question phrased, there is no industry standard, and XL Games calls Archeage tab combat.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

6 December 2016 actually :)
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    jahlon wrote: »
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

6 December 2016 actually :)

Even better c: