Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What games are you playing now~?

Rem_Rem_ Member
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Hey~! <3 I hope you're all doing well c: I was wondering what games you peeps were playing~ I recently quit playing RUST and this will be my first mmo! Just wondering what the community is playing and having fun with~ I'm pretty excited to try an mmo, but I'm saving myself for ashes uwu lol anyway thank you for commenting <3

<3 Or if you'd like to play anything in general with me, my discord is Poko#1183 and I'd love to meet and play with some of the community before Ashes even comes out <3
Poko.png

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Let's see. Right now I'm play battletech, total war Warhammer 2 and FFXIV. But I spend most of my time reading and painting.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    Nagash wrote: »
    Let's see. Right now I'm play battletech, total war Warhammer 2 and FFXIV. But I spend most of my time reading and painting.

Oooooo~! Reading and painting? I've never heard of those other games but reading and painting seem nice and relaxing c:
    Poko.png
  • Options
    It is incredibly relaxing
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Paint me like your French girls
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    It is incredibly relaxing

I'm glad to hear n.n what do you usually paint and read ?
    Poko.png
  • Options
    shothishothi Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dota 2 and Division 2
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    edited April 2019
    shothi wrote: »
    Dota 2 and Division 2

Oooooo~ sounds fun c: I've tried league myself but I mostly stick to csgo
    Poko.png
  • Options
    I read anything and everything really, as for painting I do the odd landscape painting but I love painting minis
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    I read anything and everything really, as for painting I do the odd landscape painting but I love painting minis

That's awesome~! I have just been playing CS:GO. I wanted to try to get into reading but it's expensive for the books I want. I really enjoy the WoW LORE but I haven't ever played the game funnily enough. The game was before my time anyway, I just enjoy the lore a lot and looked at the books. especially since I've basically never read a book on my own accord
    Poko.png
  • Options

That's awesome~! I have just been playing CS:GO. I wanted to try to get into reading but it's expensive for the books I want. I really enjoy the WoW LORE but I haven't ever played the game funnily enough. The game was before my time anyway, I just enjoy the lore a lot and looked at the books. especially since I've basically never read a book on my own accord

Yeah I love reading about lore as well.to be honest it was one of the main points of ashes for me so I can't wait to see what the do. ^_^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member

Yeah I love reading about lore as well.to be honest it was one of the main points of ashes for me so I can't wait to see what the do. ^_^

I really hope they have some wonderful lore~! That really entices tons of people~! and adds a TON to the game~!
    Poko.png
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member

I really hope they have some wonderful lore~! That really entices tons of people~! and adds a TON to the game~!

So very true for me too. Arthas could have been just an amazing raid boss in wow, but having played the games before wow, i was so much more involved, so confliced and a mess seeing his story come to an end. I was glad to finally beat him, but also so sad.
    He was an amazing character just to name one.
    Lore makes the world what it is. Being able to read about the races, creation, factions, traditions, heroes and villains of past and present. It just adds so much more to it all.
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Options
    Smash Ultimate, LoL, Octopath Traveler. Waitting for fire emblem in summer.
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    Elderscrolls online, put many hours into it on xbox and i just restarted on pc 0.o
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Archeage for Archeage 101 Content

FFXIV for Fun on the Malboro Server
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I have been playing ESO for the past 5 years with my guildmates and will continue to do so until Ashes launches then we as a guild will move to Ashes.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    TatianaTatiana Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    FFXIV and WoW lol. Been wanting to try something new lately, but can't find anything interesting -_-
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    never got into WoW ESO and FFXIV, Quited PWI a few months ago where i spended most time.
    right now only some gw2...but tbh i spend more time on Ashes alrdy wich isnt even released XD
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    @Pokosaurous if you are looking for your first mmorpg I would recommend trying Guild Wars 2. It recently went free to play and has (in my honest opinion) one of the best leveling experiences of any mmorpg. It's a lovely introduction to what the genre has to offer without being too overwhelming.

As for what I'm playing right now, I recently subscribed to FF14 after leaving WoW (I had issues with the direction WoW had taken when it comes to end-game content).
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    cotukcotuk Member
    I play mainly Apex Legends rn
    2a0jptg.png
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    shkevi wrote: »
    never got into WoW ESO and FFXIV, Quited PWI a few months ago where i spended most time.
    right now only some gw2...but tbh i spend more time on Ashes alrdy wich isnt even released XD

While I play ESO every day I do actually spend more time following Ashes, discord, the forums any new CC content. Its a habit I have formed lol.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    League of Legends, dont play it though its trash but very addicting
    c8Ft6ax.png
  • Options
    I have tried to go back for Albion Online, but I am not convinced how long I will be interested with it anymore. I am more like waiting Fractured (start of Alpha 2).
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • Options
    might start BDO here soon
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sp0 wrote: »
    League of Legends, dont play it though its trash but very addicting

Well you know an easy way to break the LOL addiction? Get yourself banned, which is surprisingly easy to do. I recently received a 14 day ban for afking a 3v5 match when my remaining teammates refused to surrender....
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm playing Conan Exiles, for now.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    edited April 2019
    Thank you for everyone who commented <3<3

I've been busy with some work so I haven't had the time to reply to everyone like I usually dooo..... buuuuutt... I'm still reading over all your posts~! I'm thankful for all the thoughts you put out and letting everyone know what games you're currently enjoying n.n <3 much love
    Poko.png
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Playing cs:go and pillars of eternity but I spend 90% of my time painting and drawing. Of course tea is mandatory during this time ;)