Common misconception! APOC does not mean BR

A common misconception that I’ve seen a LOT of people on the forums and the discord have is that the apocalypse franchise only means the battle royale. Which is not the case. For those who don’t know the apocalypse franchise has three modes, battle royale, castle siege, and horde mode. Hate on the BR all you want but don’t say you never want apoc to come back, because we all know you’ll be there for castle sieges.

That’s all, just wanted to clear that up for those who didn’t know. You can be on your way now :)
dEbtg6Q.jpg
He's a phantom | twitch.tv/dphantomtv

Comments

• GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Its not a "common misconception" it was miscommunicated. Since the standalone stuff was not in the roadmap and there is still no clear plan published about APOC.

I think this thread should be in https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-general-discussion anyway.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think its because BR has been the only playable mode so far, but yeah this should be apoc forum xd
    Signature-member.gif
  • Creating another category for APOC wasn't very smart to begin with since it mainly exists to help the development of the MMO: therefore they are related. Also good one, Danny. It is a common misconception indeed.
    signature.png
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    that misconception will go away on its own once the other modes are released.
    2PXdm1m
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just a matter of time
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Relax dude. just wait till launch.
    wasikovee
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    TRUE! I enjoyed the BR though and I hope it comes back sometime, just makes Ashes feel that much more real.
    <3
    Poko.png
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You know there is an entire category to discuss this right?

You keep spamming the MMO category. You might find a friendlier audience in the APOC forum.

Aq0KG2f.png
  • dphantomtvdphantomtv Member, Alpha One
    You know I was targeting the general population with this misconception? As they’re generally the ones that get it wrong? Just trying to inform people @Karthos but you can try your best to keep coming up with ways to tear that shit down. I’m ready for it 😬
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
    Dphantomtv wrote: »
    You know I was targeting the general population with this misconception? As they’re generally the ones that get it wrong? Just trying to inform people @Karthos but you can try your best to keep coming up with ways to tear that shit down. I’m ready for it 😬

Honestly, I figured you'd be tired of getting shit on and may not know about the APOC section.

Aq0KG2f.png
  • dphantomtvdphantomtv Member, Alpha One
    Define "getting shit on" because if you're talking about the APOC haters trashing on my threads I don't mind it. I welcome it
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
    Good poker face. :|
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't always hate on Apoc, but when I do it's because of the Implementation.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Until something other than the BR comes out, APOC is the BR.
    k2U15J3.png
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dphantomtv wrote: »
    Define "getting shit on" because if you're talking about the APOC haters trashing on my threads I don't mind it. I welcome it
    You realize you pretty much admitted to trolling right here.

Hhak63P.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    arzosah wrote: »
    Until something other than the BR comes out, APOC is the BR.

The truth as been spoken
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace