Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are your late-game goals?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wanna be that teamkilling **** :smiley: that everyone remembers.

A) You see that cliff?
    B) Yea, why?
    A) Bye :smile:
    B) Wha . . . YOU SON OF A BITCH!

As long as that is what some of my interactions with friends are then I don't care what else I do :smile:

note to self, never group with this guy.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2019

A) You see that cliff?
    B) Yea, why?

As long as that is what some of my interactions with friends are then I don't care what else I do :smile:

Okay, so you are going to be the rogue who always ninja loots everything/the hunter who wants the willpower and intelligence pants, because of his pet-heal equip. Duly noted.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    whitedude31whitedude31 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited May 2019
    Damokles wrote: »

A) You see that cliff?
    B) Yea, why?

Okay, so you are going to be the rogue who always ninja loots everything/the hunter who wants the willpower and intelligence pants, because of his pet-heal equip. Duly noted.

I am a troll, not a douchebag lol. I don't steal from or cheat anyone. I usually wind up paying you for my enjoyment. I just want to hear people scream a bit :smiley:
  • Options
    To tame the most fearsome creature on the planet and make him my pet and possibly have little ones and sell them for trillions.
  • Options
    pjrydeckerpjrydecker Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I fully understand that players who can play 16hrs a day plus will be the most prominent crafters but there is always the niche un glamerous product that everyone needs but no one wants to make. I aim to be that renowened falangie crafter.
    4ZZpOBh.gif
  • Options
    poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    What are your late-game goals?

for the game to keep me interested to keep on playing.
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • Options
    Don't really have an end-goal. Would just like to have a good time with friends, raiding, PvP, professions... Doesn't matter :)
    d9Zje1B.gif
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • Options
    tarrostarros Member
    My late game goals is for there to be no late game. I just want to play a game that is a living breathing world that continues to evolve, so I don't have to ever think about late game.
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    tarros wrote: »
    My late game goals is for there to be no late game. I just want to play a game that is a living breathing world that continues to evolve, so I don't have to ever think about late game.

The game can evolve as much as you want, there will always be what is considered late/end game consisting of content that unlocks after the level cap has been reached.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    tarrostarros Member
    arzosah wrote: »
    tarros wrote: »

The game can evolve as much as you want, there will always be what is considered late/end game consisting of content that unlocks after the level cap has been reached.

I totally understand that there will always be something considered late/end game.Though the whole "try everything and be the best in everything" should be impossible in AoC. What I am stating is that the traditional sense of late/end game content should not exist in AoC.
  • Options
    PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Loved reading everyones goals 🥰😀

My goal is to be the best tamer their ever was and breed the first legendary pets and mounts.
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just me, my ship, a crew and a trail of wrecked/pillaged tradeships and hearts behind me.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
    karthos wrote: »
    Just me, my ship, a crew and a trail of wrecked/pillaged tradeships and hearts behind me.

A true gentleman of the high seas
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace