Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

specs. and try the game

hello everyone i want to try the game but i have 2 questions:
-with an i7 8th generation 16gb of ram and a 1060 with 6gb of vram can i play the game?
-for play the game right now what package i need to buy?
thanks a lot previously

Comments

• Options
    Heyo!
    Sadly you cant play the game atm because we are still pre alpha one. The earliest you can get into the game is alpha two, through the voyager package.
    But you should register nonetheless and await the apocolypse castle siege mode that will test a few mmo mechanics.

about the specs, i think i can remember that they talked about a nvidia 900 series to be the recommended specs. In other words you should be on the save side.

Grüße
    MattTheMom
    dmkw
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    With that set up you will be fine, as for the game you can only buy packs to get into the alphas or betas which have yet to start.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Release_schedule

Here is a release schedule, that could help. Steven (the CEO of Intrepid) will not give dates unless they are 100% accurate. so stay tuned.
    dmkw
  • Options
    thanks everyone
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    -with an i7 8th generation 16gb of ram and a 1060 with 6gb of vram can i play the game?

With these specs you can play pretty much every game on the market

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101