Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Leader of Men] Guild themed cloaks

timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hi, what are "guild themed cloaks"?

Do i design them on my own? Does this mean othere guild leaders (without leader of men) don't have cloaks or cant they design them only take the system created cloaks?
Can i use them only for me or for 9 of my guild members? Or does it mean, I can create 10 times a cloak? (Different character / different guild).
When i send them to 1 guild member and leaves the guild can i get it back?
Can i change the cloaks later?

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't know if we have any details on this as of yet but I could be wrong
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kickstarter/Summer crowdfunding guild rewards are assigned to a guild by the owner of the reward.

Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
    Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Cloaks#Crowdfunding_guild_rewards

I'm assuming the cloaks design will be a mixture of the guilds emblem and colours.
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    But only ten members?
  • Options
    Timba wrote: »
    But only ten members?

Seems like it
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    But only ten members?

You only get 10 cloaks from each LoM package. Anyone should be able to assign their cosmetic items to a guild, so with 5 LoM packages your guild could have 50 cloaks.
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif
  • Options
    Ah okay :)
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    Gimme one for free >.>
    Poko.png
  • Options
    IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019
    Gimme one for free >.>

To late, my dear ^^ baker exclusive so far as I know

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
  • Options
    Yes, we will see if its special or not ^^
  • Options
    I also want to see what the Kickstarter guild hall will look like
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »

I've heard it's very "hally".
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    Karthos wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »

I've heard it's very "hally".

That is good to hear
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    edited April 2019
    I don't know i honestly feel as if guild clocks basically can be used to advertise your guild should be available to everyone because at the end of the day its a recruitment tool for guilds and thus can gain guilds an advantage over guilds that don't have this said perk its borderline pay to win.
    BQvQMJ4.png
  • Options
    Necronix wrote: »
    I don't know i honestly feel as if guild clocks basically can be used to advertise your guild should be available to everyone because at the end of the day its a recruitment tool for guilds and thus can gain guilds an advantage over guilds that don't have this said perk its borderline pay to win.

I see your point but I don't think it's THAT big of an edge. Most people are going to see the guild tag first and foremost.

Since they are of limited supply, officers and senior members will likely be using them.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options

I see your point but I don't think it's THAT big of an edge. Most people are going to see the guild tag first and foremost.

Since they are of limited supply, officers and senior members will likely be using them.

yeah but it is a very slippery slope they said no pay to win so i assumed that meant 0 pay to win not just a little pay to win
    BQvQMJ4.png
  • Options

yeah but it is a very slippery slope they said no pay to win so i assumed that meant 0 pay to win not just a little pay to win

I'd venture to say the guilds with massive amounts of LoM packs aren't going to need to rely that heavily on in game recruitment.

I again, see your concern, and acknowledge the fact there may be a slight advantage, however it's not something I'm staying up at night worrying about.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    I don't see this as pay to win.
  • Options
    TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    I don't see this as pay to win.

Would you call it Skin 2 win?
    Don't worry, you will also be able to have Guild Cloaks, the ones from Kickstarter and Summer backers just look different.
  • Options
    Well it is only a skin for cloaks right? If you see this as a win method then there should be no skin right? And no trading options.
  • Options
    TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well it is only a skin for cloaks right? If you see this as a win method then there should be no skin right? And no trading options.

Pretty much just a skin/cosmetic item, yes.
    No pay 2 win in Ashes of Creation.
  • Options
    flayed skin cloaks for the win ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    xD
    Maybe you get a cloak with bones, like the door curtains? Instead of wood bones :D