The Golden Feather: Ep. 10 - Steven!

chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty

Hello Everyone!

This week, we interviewed Steven Sharif and asked some burning questions. We also covered some community news. There were so many questions to ask, and so little time. If there are any burning questions you have, they do have a Q&A channel in their official discord or leave them here and we will happily collect them.

Thank you so much for your support and time, and we hope to see you in the comments, and more importantly, in our live streams every Friday at 5pm PST.

Sincerely,
Virtek and Chibi Bree~

@makinoji made our soundtrack "Another Round"
Found here:

You can find us on:
Twitch (where we live cast these episodes):

Youtube (uploaded every Monday):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyalO_kS2Cf8-buvB-tI7Iw

You can also find the cast at:

Virtek:

ChibiBree

And join us in discord to continue the conversation!
https://discord.gg/zXGYQrv

Comments

• berrosberros Member, Braver of Worlds
    Really enjoyed your podcast with Steven. Love your casual format. Also the theory crafting you guys do "improv" in past episodes adds to the appetite for getting into Verra. I can't wait to see how each server progress differently. I do look forward to building friendships on my server and learning players names and reputations, good or bad.
  • chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    @Berros Thank you so much for the kind feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our podcast! We always love chatting about the potentials of Ashes of Creation and hearing other people's thoughts and opinions. I am definitely excited to see what it will be like to grow a server and the different dynamics that will come from it. We hope to see you in a future podcast~
  • berrosberros Member, Braver of Worlds
    @Chibibree I am watching all your past ones. When do you Stream live? Is it on Twitch or Youtube?

berros wrote: »
    @Chibibree I am watching all your past ones. When do you Stream live? Is it on Twitch or Youtube?
    We live stream every Friday at 5 pm PST on Twitch. Then we fix up the audio and add it to Youtube and some other audio podcast sites on Monday
  • autumnleafautumnleaf Member, Braver of Worlds
    edited April 25
    Great more anwsers ! Keep up the great work guys.