Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which MMORPG do you play constantly and actually enjoy?

2»

Comments

• Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Duebrithil wrote: »
    Currently I'm playing Albion Online as a pastime - but it's nothing special. Anyway, all games are pure gap fillers until Ashes of Creation is released...

Feels very much this way atm.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I always come back to WoW
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    I do miss age of reckoning

Oh yes! Let see if privates can get that Return of Reckoning to more playable state. Even then it might be too outdated already and nostalgia is the thing what keeps me hoping the best.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ferryman wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    I do miss age of reckoning

Oh yes! Let see if privates can get that Return of Reckoning to more playable state. Even then it might be too outdated already and nostalgia is the thing what keeps me hoping the best.

It had some of the best PvP ever
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    FFXIV off and on. Going back very soon to gear up before the next expansion while I wait for AoC. Had a stint in GW2 as well.
    signature.png
  • Options
    MushinMushin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wow but got old and boring after lich king. Gw 2 hit lvl cap and quit because combat got repetitive. Eso didn't even hit lvl cap just boring. For some dumb reason I'm hoping this game will be more like monster hunter or dragons dogma combat wise. I love the extra mmo stuff and those things will keep me playing but combat has to be fun to get me interested in the first place.
  • Options
    Currently not playing any. I've played all the ones I was interested in to death until my friends started leaving or I got bored of the endgame loop. And the ones I haven't played I'm not interested in.

So keeping my eye on a few under development and so far AoC has more of my interest then any of the others.
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
    EverQuest2 is my go-to game. Being playing it off and on since launch. I have many alts and not an end-game player.

Have to say ArchAge in Alpha was great, but they ruined it.
    BDO was fun for a while, but too much RMTs. I became a top ranked merchant, so my goal was generally met.
    GW2 was fun, but the leveling was too fast and I got bored.
    In it's day DAoC was terrific.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2023
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Only that kept me playing was SWTOR before I finished all the main storylines which were awesome. I also loved WoW until after the WotLK.
  • Options
    swooxieswooxie Member, Intrepid Pack
    I have played ArcheAge for a few years it was my first mmorpg.
    Besides the P2W and the zerg part I still haven't found a better MMORPG contentwise.
    I'm waiting for AoC to come out, but it took longer then excepted, quiet boring now so I might pick up AA again to just have some filler.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Played wow since 2007, but stopped last september...
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    I played gw2 religiously for a few years but stopped playing 3 years ago and not sure if i will play again.
    Looking forward to this one though.
  • Options
    pjrydeckerpjrydecker Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I have played many different games but only really play an SWG Emulator at the mo.
    4ZZpOBh.gif
  • Options
    ChungChung Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    I've played lots of MMO's but none have held my interest for a long as GW1 did (6 years). It was my first MMO and so my favorite. After GW1 it was LOTRO for a couple of years and then ESO ever since.
    Chung3.png
  • Options
    I'm still without an MMO and still looking out for one, I'm now focusing my main attention on other upcoming MMO's swapping between Crowfall and Camelot unchained.
  • Options
    I was playing ESO for the last couple of years and up to a few months ago I was really enjoying it. I was always envious of cp xxx characters until I became one, now I'm not playing as much because I don't want to get in lowbies way and I'm tired of tripping over them.

I've been back in City of Heroes for the past week, but the community isn't the same as it was back in the day. Not that it should, but seems to hard to get a PUG there.

I'm waiting for AOC not because I believe it will be the next great mmo, but because I think it has some great ideas that I'm eager to explore.