Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 1 questions,

boogisboogis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
hi everyone. i have a questions. i have alpha 2 access from kickstarter, so i wanna buy additional alpha 1 access to be able to stream it. am i allowed to buy it and am i allowed to stream it??? thank you.

Comments

• Options
    hi everyone. i have a questions. i have alpha 2 access from kickstarter, so i wanna buy additional alpha 1 access to be able to stream it. am i allowed to buy it and am i allowed to stream it??? thank you.
    sorry for double it in apocalipses.
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    There's no testing going on currently. In Intrepid's most recent live stream they said they have about 10% left of their backend network rework. After that's done we're assuming APOC BR will be back up for testing periods, but we have no official news on any actual testing. <3 You can still buy better packs on the store.
    Poko.png
  • Options
    so. what you saing is that alpha 1 is not running at all? when it start can i stream it?
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    boogis wrote: »
    so. what you saing is that alpha 1 is not running at all? when it start can i stream it?

No tests are running whatsoever, no one can play the game. I'm not sure about you being able to stream it, that depends on if they have an NDA on it or not.
    Poko.png
  • Options
    yes thats a main reason of buying it.
  • Options
    what is schedule anyways???
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    There isn't really a schedule anymore, I mean I guess they're sticking to trying to get alphas and betas playable but I don't see that for at LEAST another year. The stress test BR couldn't even be played with a 100 people, that's why it isn't open anymore. They are "Wrapping up" work on their backend, hopefully that means what I think it does. In the initial tests that were open, 100 players couldn't be together without the server crashing. We're hoping they've fixed this and I'M hoping that with them saying they are finishing work on their backend, that they will want to open the BR again and let people stress it and see how it compares to their old system. Otherwise I wouldn't expect to be able to play for a good while <3
    Poko.png
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There is no testing going on Alpha 1 has not started and we have no ETA on when it will. The time to purchase Alpha 1 access has passed they are no longer selling access as they had around 10000 people with Alpha 1 access and that was the limit they set.
    They may have even stopped kick starter backer from upgrading too though am unsure on that one.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    burnthefernburnthefern Member, Settler, Alpha One
    boogis wrote: »
    what is schedule anyways???

A1 is no longer able to be purchased, A2 is the earliest you can buy into. It shouldn't be under any NDA as far as I know, so it can be streamed. Currently no testing and no active roadmap for testing. It WAS scheduled for around now, but its been pushed back to an undisclosed date. They wont release any roadmap dates until they are 100% certain they can hit that date.
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    to bad that these posts still need to be made, and people need to dig trough forum discord reddit and still got to ask another player for the real info. ashesofcreation.com/MMO should next to the big red 'get early access' button, have a little explanation about the timeline right now. imo it looks to be vague on purpose almost.. to make ppl join the discord and read into the game for hours before finding out they cant play right now ?
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
    a42938259aafe8e89c51a129bf4aac3b.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Anyone who has purchased a Kickstarter or summer backer pack are allowed to upgrade to a higher package. As for streaming, I believe there is no NDA on alpha one, but I would ask a mod for more info just to make sure.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    thank you for support. im a backer and i think i can upgrade it and i can stream it i was told by devs but i have shitty inernet i wait for 5g coming to my aria
  • Options
    AshlynmaeAshlynmae Member, Intrepid Pack
    Soon!
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    As it is right now there is no NDA on Alpha 1.

However, everything is subject to change™ and a NDA could get put on MMO stress testing before it rolls into being Alpha 1.

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101