Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Science Node Anyone?

RockHoundRockHound Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
So, I've been lookin' through the guild recruitment page just to see what's being thrown out there at this super early stage. It seems like the lions share of them are going for Economic nodes... That ain't for me... So who's going in on Science nodes?

Comments

• Options
    sweetlavendersweetlavender Member, Braver of Worlds
    edited May 2019
    I'm interested in the science node. I think it'll be fun! but of course if the node I decide to settle in turns out not to be a scientific node, I'll settle with that too. Won't know until it's in its later levels.
  • Options
    MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2023
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Im going for a science node :)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I haven't really thought about it. I'll more than likely just stay in the node where I spawn, but I guess it will depend on how big the nodes are and how easy it is to travel from one node to another.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/41976/what-node-are-you-drawn-to/p1

There are a lot of questions still unanswered. Primarily drawn to a castle tho. After that, if both is possible, science node. With the upcoming information on economy and religious node that might shift, who knows.
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819