Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

If the devs where characters in Verra...

HexcatHexcat Member
edited May 2019 in Role-Playing Tavern
I don't know if I can put this in here but I'm going to take the risk...
In the live stream when Bacon comes in and starts talking about how he's working on the environment I couldn't help but imagine him as the leader of a Druidic Circle using natural magic to change the world...
Then I realize that everyone in the team can be visualized as one character making its part inside the world of Verra :#
Maybe bacon would be something like this
latest?cb=20170516075156
giphy.gif

Comments

• MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yespleasemorethankyou :)
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg
  • Very well done indeed!
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Chezshire wrote: »
    I don't know if I can put this in here but I'm going to take the risk...
    In the live stream when Bacon comes in and starts talking about how he's working on the environment I couldn't help but imagine him as the leader of a Druidic Circle using natural magic to change the world...
    Then I realize that everyone in the team can be visualized as one character making its part inside the world of Verra :#
    Maybe bacon would be something like this
    latest?cb=20170516075156

For a split second I thought was iroh from avatar
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • veeveeluvveeveeluv Member, Intrepid Pack
    Nice job bringing Overlord into the topic Chezshire! High Five
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    veeveeluv wrote: »
    Nice job bringing Overlord into the topic Chezshire! High Five

And great job with the Necro always makes me happy ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace