Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Camera Angles and PvP Targeting

Well there are some old posts that take about this but I decided to make new post. Steve said that camera angles were going to be customizable. But Ithink when the question was asked he or she was talking about having the free camera view and the focus target camera view which means if you are running away from your target you will see the front of you and see the target behind you. Free camera means you control the zoom and move around the camera angle manually no auto adjust.

This two camer views are really important in pvp to control what the player is seeing. . And having the abilty to look in any dierection while atacking in a different direction is real important. So I could be looking right at the zoom i want while attacking to the front. Not looking right and then auto-adjust to the front. No auto- adjust So atacking does not change camera angle

So while Steve did say that it was going to be custumizable does not look like he said free camera and focus camera on target that is.

While it does not seem like a big deal in pve. In pvp it is a huge deal. So there might be like 20 or 30 options to choose from but the Camera Angles that players are concerned about are the ones that I just mentioned. That is what they mean when they ask about camera angles. Now if this two are not included then pvp will become clunky and players will just play another game as far as pvp is concerned.

I would also like to add that you also have to watch the behavior of the HP Bars of the toons so that they do not stack. Real important in PVP. For example if you are trying to target a healer but very hard to do might miss the click cause hp bar is over lapped with another toon. Very important in this game cause of the 100vs100 battlegrounds.(not able to key bind 100 opponents) But it is also very important in arenas for people that click target. (Should have and arena 1-5 key binding targeting system available) I know I just said click targeting which to many is a big NO NO. But as hard as it to believe clicking is viable IF HP bar behavior is regulated so they do not stack and IF you can hold your mouse in away that does not move the cursor when you press a button then is kind of vaible.. And no I am not an inexperienced arena player I can targert both ways.

As far as targeting for arenas goes very important to have arena 1-5 and freindly player 1-5 cause itis the accepted standard.
Plus be pretty cool if like Roman Numerals were superimposed over opponents denoting arena 1-5. Would make targeting a lot easier. Of course the Roman Numerals would only be visible to one side. So I would not see Roman Numerals on myself just on the opponent side. It makes for ten extra keybindings but it is pretty much standard.

I know there are a lot of toons out there most likely laughing at me about what I said about clicking vaible. All I have to say is that if you are good enough you should be able to change target in one second (normal global couldown) (put the mouse cursor anywere on the screen )unless target is near the edge of the screen (for people that are not that good)and mouse over function works prettywell. But yes keybing arena 1-5 and freindly 1-5 is better cause micro seconds count in arenas.