Can we add time to a wall from another player?

Like for example the wall got a 10 second spell time and 30 sec cooldown can another player put spell on the same place and adding 10+ seconds to it?

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They have said that certain spell combinations will have extra effects. Whether that is added time or other effects remain to be seen. But yes, two or more different players spells/abilities may have extra effects.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There would need to be limitations or diminishing returns on such interactions.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Wouldnt it be better if you just cast another wall in the place of the old wall/it could just replace it?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Like Unknown mentioned; There will be skills to combine for extra effects. However, i dont think that would go for the tank wall since its a single object that can be placed alot of different ways. Just like the ranger ultimate skill:rain of arrows it wouldnt rly make sence if multiple rangers could 'feed' the rain of arrows with theyr own and make it continue indefinitely on a choke point in siege. The skill combining would be more in a phyisical way. I remember one example they gave at the PAX arena of how cool it would be if the mage's ice prison can be destroyed by a incoming skill and the prison shatters and drops icicles down on the enemy. Next to this it wouldnt suprise me if they add elemental combo's in some way.
    Signature-member.gif
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Archeage did this quite well and as Steven played Archeage and enjoyed it hopefully he intends to bring things that worked well from Archeage to Ashes.
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632f7fs1zvztf1hs0mo5bl6cfqsbtn7vcd1rizg6f4yw&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @neomir
    I didnt really play ArchAge that much, how did they do it?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • seaberseaber Member, Intrepid Pack
    damokles wrote: »
    @neomir
    I didnt really play ArchAge that much, how did they do it?

They didn't.
    You could place an overlapping wall however
    Legendary Healer
    Invincible Tank
    Unrivalled Dps
    Queen of Growlgate
    Kraken Tamer
    Super Cutie
    H8 me cuz u ain't me
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @damokles I think i have commented more for the post above me rather than the OP, but Archeage had certain skills that would have an orange glow or blue glow to the icon once a combo came into effect. (I am probably explaining this badly). So for example incorporating Defence skill set into your class would apply a combination after stunning a target. A further combination if the target is stuned/snared/slowed. These combo''s adding to your attack that would not have been done without that combination.

From the Archeage wiki.
    Combo attacks can be performed by looking at a buff or debuff you or your opponent has. Usually, striking an enemy with a specific skill will cause some sort of debuff, in which another skill can cause the debuff to deal extra damage to the person or to add another debuff to them. When you attack or buff/heal someone, you will see an orange or blue border around a skill. An orange border around a skill icon means that the skill will deal more damage/heal more with the enemy having a certain debuff. A blue border usually means that if you attack with a skill with a blue border, it will cause another debuff on the enemy, or a new/improved buff on you or an ally.

Classes are able to perform combo attacks by utilizing skills from different skill trees. Although there are usually several combos in one skillset, debuffs/buffs from other skillsets add to the number of different combos you can do.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632f7fs1zvztf1hs0mo5bl6cfqsbtn7vcd1rizg6f4yw&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s