NPC tree ents

Thought it would be neat if we had tree ents that looked like they fully belong in the forrest and start attacking players if players are comming to close. If the trees are agroo NPC's

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Already a thing. Here is concept art of a treant world boss.
    treant.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I want treants growing fruit that throw fruit at you.

Hhak63P.png
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I want dota treants
    enchantress_treant_protector_dota_2_tree_forest_green_valve_97381_1920x1080.jpg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • I want them to be a player race... You can pick your 'tree type', 'leaves' and 'flowers' which are all dynamic to the worlds seasons during playtime. Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall.... . :smile:
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    shoklen wrote: »
    I want them to be a player race... You can pick your 'tree type', 'leaves' and 'flowers' which are all dynamic to the worlds seasons during playtime. Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall.... . :smile:

A potential tree race could be a fun addition to the roster in the future but I wouldn't expect it for launch :D
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    A tree race could have developed through the cataclysm :) all those years with miasma and no one to protect the nature. The world could have created the treants to combat miasma and protect the last bit of uncorrupted wildlife.
    a6XEiIf.gif