Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Discord - Chat system in game

Hello everyone!

Wouldn't it be awesome if the chat system in game could make use of Discord?

You will be able to chat in game while you are out of the game, and still be connected to your fellow players, friends and guildmates.

Comments

• Options
    They said something about adding discord ingame but no details.
  • Options
    [quote quote=4256]Hello everyone!

Wouldn’t it be awesome if the chat system in game could make use of Discord?

You will be able to chat in game while you are out of the game, and still be connected to your fellow players, friends and guildmates.

[/quote]

[quote quote=4257]They said something about adding discord ingame but no details.

[/quote]

A couple of weeks old now, but Intrepid has been in talks with discord alot about game bridge being intergrated so its a very likely it will happen, especially since the community discord got partner recently without having to go through the standard partnership program ! More in my news update from couple of weeks back.

https://youtu.be/0Pdz_2kwvYU
  • Options
    I like this idea on one hand in that you could be out of game and still interact but in the same regard I feel like this could cause people to be "distracted" from the game by interacting with their other channels etc etc as well as it feels lazy on the side of development instead of adding their own companion app.
  • Options
    steven said they were in talks with discord, im keen to know exactly how discord would work ingame i.e. would we have voice etc