Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Need an advice: Authentication Failed

Hello everyone.
Was trying to join the community, I'm really excited by what I read about the game.

I downloaded and installed the Launcher, registered (as you can see), but when I start the Launcher and enter my login and password it says: "Authentication failed, Beta credentials not active yet".

Well, I googled. Found recommendation saying "check servers' status", I did. It says: "Major Outage, last updated January, 28th".

Does the game actually function? Do you guys have a chance to play? And what am I doing wrong if the game wouldn't even install?

Comments

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2019
    This is something Intrepid really need to do on their website better, because it is very unclear what is happening. There are effectively 2 games right now: Ashes of Creation (mmorpg), and Apocalypse (APOC). The mmorpg is currently in pre-alpha and won't be available for quite some time. APOC is a battle-royal that the devs are using to test the server infrastructure and basic combat systems. APOC is currently offline and we don't know when the next batch of testing will be available for it.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Thank you good man! =))
    The official web site doesn't provide this information. It looks as if everything is ON. Your clarification really helps.