Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

from where better buy preorder pack? aoc or my.com website?

guys from where better buy preorder pack? from aoc website or from my.com website? and why on both sites is different prices of the same packs? from aoc 375eur, and from my.com 329eur.

Comments

• Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2019
    I would recommend the AoC website as I have never used the my.com site to buy anything ashes related.

Edit: I just checked out the website and it does not seem like I am able to buy packs through the my.com site. I believe that we later on will be able to connect our Ashes account to the my.com servers
  • Options
    ok, thanks, than i buy from AOC ;)
  • Options
    Hi there - it's your choice on which you'd like to purchase from, based on which region's servers you're aiming to play on! As another poster mentioned, we also plan to offer migration options for packages to my.com in the future.

If you are a Kickstarter backer who already has items on an Intrepid account, you might want to purchase directly through the Ashes of Creation shop to make sure your items are all in the same place for now. But that's just a suggestion!

Please feel free to message me directly if you have any further questions about your account specifically :)
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.