Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Race based construction in node

Kiryu_riyKiryu_riy Member, Leader of Men
If certein number of race (players of the race) met, lets say 20, one of them can ask permition to mayor for contraction of race based construction. We know that vek a good in astrology, so if there 20 vek on node they can ask for construction for example astrologers tower. Everyone can benefit from it my example can be thet astrologer can predict future and buff chance to get something better (weapons, armor, materials, crafting results). Node can be limited to have 1 or 2 of this construction of different races. Also maybe it only can be constructed on vasal node to bring interest to visit it.

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is already planned for the whole node architecture at each phase. The race that contributed the most towards the next level has their architecture dominant. While they haven't ruled out individual building construction by race, it would most likely be something added well after launch. As of last info during a livestream where a similar question was asked, it is a total conversion at each stage. So Stage 3 may be Dwarven, Stage 4 Tulnar, Stage 5 Elvish, and Stage 6 the Dwarves take the win again for the metro. Will have to wait and see what the actual system does.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Kiryu_riyKiryu_riy Member, Leader of Men
    This is already planned for the whole node architecture at each phase. The race that contributed the most towards the next level has their architecture dominant. While they haven't ruled out individual building construction by race, it would most likely be something added well after launch. As of last info during a livestream where a similar question was asked, it is a total conversion at each stage. So Stage 3 may be Dwarven, Stage 4 Tulnar, Stage 5 Elvish, and Stage 6 the Dwarves take the win again for the metro. Will have to wait and see what the actual system does.

I meant funcional race based structures that stay even after node level up
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I doubt that kind of race-based construction will be possible.
    Wouldn't hurt to ask the devs, though.
  • Kiryu_riyKiryu_riy Member, Leader of Men
    dygz wrote: »
    I doubt that kind of race-based construction will be possible.
    Wouldn't hurt to ask the devs, though.

It is point of this post)
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Highly doubt anything will persist from phase to phase. Mayors are meant to have control over certain structures built in the city at each level making choices that affect how the node functions. No one is going to be happy with "Welcome Mayor! You won a hard fought election by convincing people that we should go a more militaristic route in our philosophy. What is that? Oh, that is a large Elvish world tree that some group planted a few months back. I know there were only a small group at the time, and now we are a node of hundreds of citizens, but they managed to legacy it into the middle of the city, and you can't cut it down." Nope, don't see it happening.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    "When a Node, no matter what kind of race it previously belonged to, ranks up it will switch the design to the new ruling race."
    That should say all... (it is a nice idea though ^^)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Considering some buildings change apperance, it wouldn't work, as some of them have a quite a different layout. Some of the buildings grow etc. It wouldn't work