Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Lack of interest

2»

Comments

• KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Letter this afternoon will cause a bit of hype, but should be back to the regular scheduled programming within a week after.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    karthos wrote: »
    Letter this afternoon will cause a bit of hype, but should be back to the regular scheduled programming within a week after.

depends on the new.s you know bad news last longer than good news in this comunity ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Wow has it been that long already?
  • puppetpuppet Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I still check in on AoC occasionally but I'm not thirsting for it like I was back during the KS. That may change the closer we get to release.

I am sad that the apparent shift of focus on pvp seems to be driving a lot of my friends away. The hype was once real for them but they're moving on to Pantheon now.
  • zonechaoszonechaos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    As a pre 10-10-10 backer of SC. . This ain't nothin... have patience.
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Before the letter today I thought there may have been a glimmer of hope for alpha 1 sometime this year but now can't help but feel that glimmer has been snuffed out.

Can't help but feel mislead by we are ahead of schedule remarks from earlier this year sadly. Just feel a little deflated by it all but that's ok have other stuff to do.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • AsagiAsagi Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I just started looking at the game after the whole Apoc issues . I think its easier to just "wait and see" point of view. The games development wont speed up if you complain , sure you can give feedback.