Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Leaks Leaks Leaks

2»

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ???? I'm pretty sure they weren't being serious.

Am i the one being played here? You might be too meta for me.
  • Options
    neuroguyneuroguy Member
    edited July 2019
    @unknownsystemerror

Oh I see, so you have clearly fallen for Steven's propaganda and have yet to see through his cryptic threats to the player-base in PvP. I only have 1 question: WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP SHEEPLE? When will you see through his tyranny? That trebuchet had done nobody any harm. Steven shot it not once, not twice, not thrice BUT FOUR TIMES! The trebuchet had passed away by the third shot and therefore its body did not respond to the 4th shot... barbaric. Also, you critically missed that the length of the video is 0:39, what do you get when you add those numbers? 0+3+9 = 12 which is the exact number of hours of sleep I have gotten in the past week AND the exact number of tinfoil hats that I own. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! When apoc is back, and you sheeple try to attack Steven in-game thinking you'll be having a fair fight, you'll remember my words as you hear Steven ask "what happened to that trebuchet? Don't you remember? Then why did you not heed my warning?" but then it'll be too late.

@mcstackerson

You think I'm not being serious? Do you think this is a joke? I have never, not in my 69 years of life made a single joke. I was already a man fully grown when I heard my first chuckle. I was in college and a girl saw my wee-wee for the first time but I digress. This is no joke but a warning. You'd do well to heed my warning, the tragic story of the trebuchet and a power-mad Steven.
  • Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    It looks like the Siege Warfare Otter Catapult we have all been waiting for...

Lets face it we all know a guild mate that would use a catapult like this if they could :grin:
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    neomir wrote: »

Lets face it we all know a guild mate that would use a catapult like this if they could :grin:

giphy.gif

nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nagash wrote: »

giphy.gif

orcapults are the best, now we just need tulnarpults.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

giphy.gif

No goblin glider, no love.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    damokles wrote: »

giphy.gif

No goblin glider, no love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2mUPDTurxY
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace