Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation - Why I left and made one last video?

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well said sir. well said
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    nagash wrote: »
    Well said sir. well said

pssst not to loud.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    bcgiant wrote: »
    Well said sir. well said

pssst not to loud.

not like anyone reads the forums these days
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    bcgiant wrote: »
    Well said sir. well said

pssst not to loud.

not like anyone reads the forums these days

Trust me they do, they can smell stuff like that!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    Smells like the ocean, salty. :P

I think u should get your nose checked XD
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    <3
  • Options
  • Options
    SoulsOnFireSoulsOnFire Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    edited July 2019
    I agree about the other classes as well. I asked them my question for the live stream. 'When will we see more about the other classes?'

At first I thought they were cherry picking the easier questions but now that I've listened to you it somewhat changes perspective. (EDIT: I'm not the only one who has been asking WHEN we will see somthing. During APOC? A1? B2?)

I'm still hyped and hopeful but you have some valid points. Sure, I'll probably play the BR just because I'm bored but for them to think APOC release will be worth the money... Well... I fear they might be disappointed in the long run. Especially if the MMO comes out.

Ever since the BR ended they changed in their open vision. After all those months they should be able to show us more in-game content? I love how they show the creation process for the dragon but they should let it fly in the open world and show us teasers when it flies over a city or stuff.

IDK maybe I'm just expecting to much
    Tq3LCNj.png
  • Options
    IDK maybe I'm just expecting too much

Same here. But for some reason I got that weird gut feeling that something major is coming soon, otherwise, nothing in the last 9 month would have made sense.