Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild Heraldry

missbanjomissbanjo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I'm looking at all of these great designs in the guild recruitment boards and wondering where they come from. Do you all design your own?
GWpEIbP.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CaerylCaeryl Member
    I’m willing to bet most guilds design their own

I know the Grey Sentinels hadone of their members draw their emblem and it is absolutely wild how good it looks. Many others do custom edits and vfx on top of their designs too
  • Options
    OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It used to be a pretty common thing in forums for you to design your own signature. There were tons of tutorials for how to do different interesting effects and fonts. Its kind of a lost art.
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, at least they are now leaning towards letting guilds submit their own images to use in-game now for guild insignia. This is a positive change from their previous stance of not having this as a feature. They did say if you submit something inappropriate you will suffer the consequences.

Positive change of stance IMO.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    varkun wrote: »
    Well, at least they are now leaning towards letting guilds submit their own images to use in-game now for guild insignia. This is a positive change from their previous stance of not having this as a feature. They did say if you submit something inappropriate you will suffer the consequences.

Positive change of stance IMO.

I have to agree this is a nice change
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace