Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

trade

faisal108faisal108 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
greeting steven and aoc community

I am trying to become a traveling merchant in the world of vera however as I remember from Stevens
live streams (correct me if I am wrong) very limited by that I mean only guilds will have the financial
means in order to get a caravan and i don't know if a solo player is able to get a caravan and trade throughout out the land
that being said I am a bit worried for solo players that want to enjoy the game.

so this is my questions.

1-will solo plyers from the node will be able to get a caravan and travel around the world of
Vera or are they going to be limited to specific routes?

2-what will solo players need in order to survive in the world

3-what are you going to in order to battel inflation for currency? (i don't want a generic answer like sinkholes.) pls:)

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Every player can get a caravan. Not sure where you got it that you can't.

Solo players need to be able to survive in order to be able to survive in the world

Its a player driven economy so they won't be doing a lot to combat inflation. If you don't think the generic answer of gold sinkholes is appropriate, then you really aren't looking for an answer. Done right, gold sinks are the answer.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • faisal108faisal108 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    sorry jahlon I didn't mean it that way sinkholes is a way to deal with the problems i just meant the actual word sinkholes. i wanted to know what is there plan to lower hyperinflation in a game because i really don't enjoy seeing relly big no. on items
  • I believe the nature of the sinkholes is item decay, and over enchanting. Hopefully more overenchanting than item decay, as I hate the former and love the latter.