Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What kind of PVE content would you prefer?

MarzzoMarzzo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I am not sure what IS is going for but I would like to hear what you are interested in.
Do you prefer only instanced raids and dungeons or only non-instanced raids and dungeons? Or would you like a mix of both?

Personaly I like a mix of instanced and non-instanced with the exception of the endgame/hardest dungeons and raids that should always be instanced to prevent zerging, exploits lags and trolls.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• There will always be people that want to play alone, and always people that want to play in a group, team or a guild.
    So the best for IS is to add both (a mix of them).
    This is what i would prefer.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Crafting, exploration and raiding/dungeon crawling
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Crafting, housing, exploration, quests, Public Quests, events of different levels, holidays, progressive (as in the deeper you go the higher the tier) dungeons.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• i like to find a nice quiet spot with the mobs i like or the drops i like and go there every day for some time or something like that...
    i also like exploration more than anything else.
    doing quests and dungeons and world boss raids and really all kinds of raids
    treasure hunting
    title and achievement hunting...
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I want the world to feel alive and reacts to players and what they have said that will happen, so I'm happy with the PvE side of things. I just hope raids are hard to compleat
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • georgeblackgeorgeblack Member
    edited July 2019
    Open world mob killing in natural or "man made" environments.

Open world Raid Boss hunting and pvping other players that want to kill them too.

Open World Legendary world Bosses that would require a huge amount of players to take down.

Node event Raid Bosses. "Miners dug too deep and awoken this beast that now attacks our node"

Limited instances with low rewards, propably related to Lore for 15 or so players per run.
    As little as possible
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'd love to see a deep dungeon, and not the instanced train wreck the FFXIV has.
    k2U15J3.png