Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Lore Friendly Cosmetics (Skins)

2»

Comments

• Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The dark lord Nagash was referring to the angel/demon skins, maybe the four element ones as well (I'm not sure what tier(s) they were at).

I think there will be a lot of opportunities to gain a variety of unique skins for both the avatars and their gear. If their dedication to releasing new content almost every month prior to the game being released is any indication, we will likely have new skins available in the shop every month.

I thought they previously indicated there will be skins earned during play, that won't be available in the shop as well. So grinding to get a rare item may or may not grant that items skin for customization purposes (I don't know), you would hopefully be able to earn a skin doing that content anyways.

Cash shop skins might be a little bit more liberal with how lore friendly they are from time to time. Where as, I would think, any skin earned during game play should be very lore specific, if not content specific.

When I say skin, in this post, I am also referring to costumes. Additionally skins for freeholds, mounts, and other things like guilds should also be capable of being earned in this fashion.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin