Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Twitchcast Ft. J.R. Vosovic

sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
Here's J.R.'s portion of the show. Do you guys think I should release all the shows together so you can binge watch them? Vote below.

https://youtu.be/k52mU79l5Ys
fNX2ISa.png

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Seems like you are just taking Intrepid's livestreams, chopping them up, and releasing them on your channel for clicks. The titles themselves are clickbait. The first one you did I thought there was some off brand interview out there that I had missed. Nope, just linking their IP without any "content creation" of your own.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Nothing wrong with Clickbait!!! :P
  • Options
    sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    How is it clickbait? It's J.R.'s portion of the show. It features him. If I add my own opinion the shows become really long and it breaks up the pacing. However, it is kind of a problem that I can't comment so I'm going to try something new next month. I'm going to create a stand alone show called TheTwitchcast Aftershow where I put all my opinions, but I'm still going to break up the livecast for people who can't watch hour long shows in one sitting. (Like me)

Thanks for the feedback @unknownsystemerror
    fNX2ISa.png