Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

We can reset our Forum names with the next patch guys!

DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
"Forum username can now be changed from the profile home page, once every 30 days."

The days of small names has come to an end, THE TIME OF BIG BOY/GIRL NAMES HAS BEGUN!
a6XEiIf.gif

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is going to become very confusing. If everyone changes their forum names I won't know who to throw all my sticks memes at.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Only took two years
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Have you got your new name already picked out? B)
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Will this retro-change all previous posts associated with same account? I'm asking for a friend.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    I can finally get "Purple-Monkey-Pants-Go-Go-Go-Happy-Smash-Time"...
  • Options
    azathoth wrote: »
    Will this retro-change all previous posts associated with same account? I'm asking for a friend.

That is a interesting point
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

There is only one true name for damokles. AND THAT IS DAMOKLES! (Damokles)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    damokles wrote: »

There is only one true name for damokles. AND THAT IS DAMOKLES! (Damokles)

I also need capitalization
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

After testing it myself just now, I can confirm that updating your forum display name through your Intrepid profile will also change the historical name on all your previous posts/comments - since you're changing your Vanilla name directly, and Vanilla doesn't have a distinction between old name/new name if you're on the same account :blush:

Hope that helps clear things up!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

After testing it myself just now, I can confirm that updating your forum display name through your Intrepid profile will also change the historical name on all your previous posts/comments - since you're changing your Vanilla name directly, and Vanilla doesn't have a distinction between old name/new name if you're on the same account :blush:

Hope that helps clear things up!

This does help me be on board with this. Thank you for the test and quick response @LieutenantToast :smiley:
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    shoklen wrote: »
    I can finally get "Purple-Monkey-Pants-Go-Go-Go-Happy-Smash-Time"...

Not if I get it first and I live in the future so you best be quick. :D

JK
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    yay finaly zzzzz
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Better late than never for sure :smile:

Now to decide which name do I use I am guessing I cant just use Vi like I am in Discord.