Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Finally got my name back !

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's crazy, I never expected to actually have my forum name. I use to make such a big deal about it years ago haha
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Just gotta be original and this problem won't happen.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Makinoji wrote: »

yeaaaaaaah, original :*
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    HelakuHelaku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I was too late and someone took the name I had before, so I added the OG so everyone knows xD
    1olw5v.jpg
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

*looks around and whistles*
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »

oh look another person with a TOTALLY ORIGINAL NAME how do you do fellow original name player
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »

oh look another person with a TOTALLY ORIGINAL NAME how do you do fellow original name player

Oh, it is how it is, my fellow originally named compatriot! Slaughtering innocents and not so innocents alike... You know how it is. Typical things that us originally named people do!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    My name is my high school nickname, I figure that’s original enough.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    TolthorTolthor Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Congratulations @Lex! Nice to see the Elves catch a break now and again...kinda ;)
  • Options
    Tolrig wrote: »
    Congratulations @Lex! Nice to see the Elves catch a break now and again...kinda ;)

you've changed :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    saeyoprayerssaeyoprayers Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    That awkward moment when you've been using a made up name since 1998 on every game you've played since then--even have all of the email addresses from yahoo, hotmail, google in multiple variations of the name--only to try to create your character in a game, and you get the "This name already exists" message. :'(:s:(
    tFNq7Hx.gif
  • Options
    That awkward moment when you've been using a made up name since 1998 on every game you've played since then--even have all of the email addresses from yahoo, hotmail, google in multiple variations of the name--only to try to create your character in a game, and you get the "This name already exists" message. :'(:s:(

That is the absolute worst
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Sounds like it's time for a good old fashion man hunt.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    TolthorTolthor Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Tolrig wrote: »

you've changed :D

Tis an irony that you can see through me.
  • Options
    BotBot Member
    Lex wrote: »
    Feels good :)

3 letter names unite
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2019

The struggle is real. :|

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    edited August 2019
    Feels good :)

Yay for sexy Lexy! ♥

Now I just need to get my signature bax~
  • Options
    ArkanthArkanth Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Finally :#
    All Hail the Sky Fang Clan
  • Options
    Its odd how many people I recognise from the old forums now :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One

So many peeps here are survivors of the survivors of the old forums! Double badge inc?

R92O37JJWS40.pngR92O37JJWS40.png

fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019

So many peeps here are survivors of the survivors of the old forums! Double badge inc?

R92O37JJWS40.pngR92O37JJWS40.png

speaking of which where is my badge intrepid!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2019
    I feel like i'm in Namesville. Glad to see all you names' walking around healthy again. :pensive:
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    I stole my screen name from the guy who reports on traffic from a helicopter for the radio stations in my city.

He's never getting it back.

True story.
  • Options
    KaienKaien Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Im a surviver of the old forum but still no badges T_T even got the same name now since i could change my lowercase k to a big K :smile:
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes!!! I am T-Elf again minus the hyphen. Woohoo!! Even though @MargaretKrohn liked the elf name. :p
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    T Elf wrote: »
    Yes!!! I am T-Elf again minus the hyphen. Woohoo!! Even though @MargaretKrohn liked the elf name. :p

Welcome back! <3
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png