Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
[NA] Wolfpack | PvX | Casual and Hardcore welcome!
Raggnar (Guild Alpha)
Ny'katia (She Who Wields The Ban Hammer)
Wolfpack was formed in the Mid 80's by a group of like-minded high school friends around Dallas, TX. We began playing LARPs such as Amtgard and SCA, and eventually moved to online gaming when it became a thing. It was through online gaming that we kept in touch and stayed close after graduating from High School, and meeting new people online meant our little family grew. Thus far, we have held a presence in Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes, SWTOR, and ESO.
We prefer a smaller, tight-knit group over having zerg numbers in our ranks. It is imperative to us that everyone in Wolfpack feels like they're an important, and necessary, member of our online family. This mindset has allowed us to stay together for over 30 years, and we are quick to remove toxic players who threaten our laid-back, casual style. Folks who are anti-social (don't like chatting or grouping with others) are *not* a good fit here; that's what single-player games are for.
We welcome all playstyles: from crafters and decorators, to PvP and hardcore progression players, we'll have a place for you. We never require, or force, our members to play a particular Class, Race, or combination of the two which they don't enjoy. Play what you like, and make sure you're having a good time.
We still maintain a presence in SWTOR (Empire side of the Star Forge server) for now, but Ashes of Creation will become our new home upon Release. Quite a few of our members backed the game through Kickstarter for the Lifetime Subscription, so we'll definitely be in it for the long haul.
Ashes of Creation Info
Obviously, we have no idea what Wolfpack will focus on yet. Once we get much closer to Release, we will begin having in-Guild discussions and votes to determine our direction. We're planning on hitting the game hard and heavy from Day 1, and sticking with it for the long haul as quite a few of our members have the Lifetime Subscription. If you're looking for a Guild that actually treats you like you belong, as opposed to just another name on the roster, then you've come to the right place!
1. Real Life comes first. Do not forget that you have a life in the real world: jobs, family, friends, food. We understand, and expect you to take care of those needs first. If something is going to keep you away from the game for an extended period of time, just let an Officer know so we can make a note, and not kick you for inactivity.
2. Speaking of inactivity, we are a social Guild. We would rather have a few members who like to chat and group, than just a bunch of names on the Guild Roster. Thus, characters will be kicked for inactivity. (Except for Alts, obviously.)
3. If you sign up for an Event, make sure you either show up for it, or give us enough notice to find a replacement. This is a matter of courtesy. If you can't be bothered, we're not the Guild for you.
4. Do not bring drama into the Guild. We do not discuss polarizing topics in Guild Chat (or Discord) like Religion or Politics. Yes, we are grown-ass adults... but we also play games to escape the headaches of real-life, so keep it in real-life.
5. Don't be an asshat. While we can be very competitive, we treat each other-- and our opponents-- with respect. If you cannot conduct yourself accordingly, you have no place among the Pack.
6. We never--EVER--ask our members to donate real-world items or money. If someone is trying to get you to pay up, let an Officer know immediately.
7. Wolf Pack is built upon a foundation of real-world friends. Our core group has been together over 30 years, and we still get together once a year for a real-world meetup. Every member is invited to attend our get-togethers, but no-one is ever required to come. The location is voted on each year by our members.
8. Discord is mandatory for all members. We are a multi-game Guild, so Discord is where we keep up with each other as we travel to new worlds and try new games. Our members are not required to speak if they're uncomfortable with that, but being able to hear instructions during dungeons, PvP, and raids is a necessity. It is also where you go to request membership, and the link provided here should never expire. You are required to state your in-game name (and which game you're playing) when you join our Discord, or mention that you are requesting membership in a particular game so we can send you an invite. We have a channel dedicated to each game on our Server, so make sure you're staying on-topic for the channel you're in!
9. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun. We play games to enjoy each others' company, and the game, itself. We do not pressure our members to Level Up quickly, or speed through content. Play when you can, and at your own pace, to ensure you're having a good time. If you have any issues with another member of Wolf Pack, bring it to an Officer's attention so they can handle the problem while you go back to having fun.