Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New Zealand Ping

I live in New Zealand and have noticed that there were Singapore servers for this test. But I was befuddled by the fact that Na East (230ms) was getting less ping than Singapore (250ms). Maybe I'm just a one off and havn't heard much from other Kiwis (probably cause they're working). I can play, but at that ping is just lag everywhere, hear my footsteps behind me and seems to affect my fps (just an observation on the fps). I also have 50mbps download and 10mbps upload which should be fine.

But this is the feedback from my experience

Comments

• Options
    I played around more and found the 250ms ping from Singapore did not seem right and as I have no way of knowing the in game ping I am not sure on whether my last statement is correct or not
  • Options
    DavlosDavlos Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Please take a screenshot of your latency. Get any of your OCE buddies to do the same too.

I'm trying to advocate for you guys to get your own Sydney servers to better service the OCE/ANZ community. Going to need overwhelming proof to make the case for you.
  • Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    dawgers wrote: »

I can concur
    unknown.png
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png