Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hit Markers and Kill Feed

Sometimes when I was in-game I would just randomly start seeing the red directional markers as if I was being hit from a certain direction only to look down and see my HP and Armor at full. One time this happen when I was in a completely enclosed attic with no one around me that could've hit me and it happened to me some other places too.

Another bug I encountered was when the Kill feed would spam out the same name over and over I got a picture of this one so I will drop it in here.cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613682802063441936/613682852101619712/bug.PNG

Most of the issues I experienced had to do with hit detection on arrows and the melee combat. Sometimes you would lunge at somebody while looking at them, connect with them (you can see your character model stop) and then you slide beside them and go past them, felt super awkward.