Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

We are looking for German Newsposters

solossolos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hello, everyone. It's been a while since I wrote anything here. To be exact, the last time was when the forums were reopened.

The German community site ashes-of-creation.de (formerly ashestalk.de) had some news posters that participated in the project. But as life goes, other things have become more important in the lives of most people who have taken care of news and content. Moving to a new apartment or city, a new job or marriage, such things.

Currently the team consists of someone who takes care of the technical side, someone who moderates in the Discord and Forum and me as the last remaining newsposter. We all do this voluntarily without earning anything from it. We don't intend to change that either. But as it is, we need support. We need people who want to help. People who post news and create content. A community site doesn't just live from a discord or a forum.

If you feel addressed and have experience with community sites, please contact me. Either by eMail, or here in the forum or on our Discord. (I deliberately do without further direct links.) Then we can look whether we fit to each other.

Greetings
Solos

(For German-speaking users)
Hallo alle zusammen. Es ist eine Weile her, dass ich hier etwas geschrieben habe. Um genau zu sein, war das letzte Mal, als die Foren wiedereröffnet wurden.

Die deutsche Communityseite ashes-of-creation.de (früher ashestalk.de) hatte einige Newsposter, die engagiert am Projekt partizipiert haben. Wie das Leben aber so läuft, sind im Leben der meisten Leute, die sich um News und Content gekümmert haben, andere Dinge wichtiger geworden. Umzug in eine neue Wohnung oder Stadt, ein neuer Job oder eine Heirat, solche Dinge.

Aktuell besteht das Team aus jemanden der sich um die technische Seite kümmert, jemanden der im Discord und Forum moderiert und mir als letztem verbliebenen Newsposter. Wir alle machen das freiwillig ohne etwas daran zu verdienen. Wir haben auch nicht die Absicht, das zu ändern. Aber wie das so ist, brauchen wir Unterstützung. Wir brauchen Leute die mithelfen wollen. Leute die News posten und Inhalt erzeugen. Eine Communityseite lebt eben nicht nur von einem Discord oder einem Forum.

Wenn du dich angesprochen fühlst und vielleicht auch schon Erfahrung im Bereich von Communityseiten gesammelt hast, dann melden dich doch bei mir. Entweder per eMail, oder hier im Forum oder auf unserem Discord. (Ich verzichte mit Absicht auf weitere Direktlinks.) Dann können wir schauen, ob wir zueinander passen.

Grüße
Solos