Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What test phase are we in?

PapaDealtPapaDealt Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
What test phase is the game in? I want to buy a package, but am curious on what testing phase we are in. I'm not much for battle royal stuff. Thanks for any input you might give. Flame away if you feel the need.

Comments

• Options
    BehagueBehague Member
    edited September 2019
    No testing yet I believe, APOC was a couple weeks ago, a prequel battle royal. I think and hope there might be a few more of them, but would much rather get in to an Alpha
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We are currently in action combat testing for the mmo through the BR vehicle they are calling APOC. No further test dates announced. No mmo testing dates announced. They only reason to buy a pack now vs farther down the line is if there are cosmetics in the current month that you think you just must have come launch. No other benefit right now. Since the earliest current packs allow for testing is A2, going to be a long wait.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Jdub19Jdub19 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    As of today, 21.12.19, I am still unsure what test phase we are in. I know I have access to Beta 1 as a Kickstarter member. Could you provide an estimated timeframe so I am sure not to miss out or am I already too late?
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Jdub19 wrote: »
    As of today, 21.12.19, I am still unsure what test phase we are in. I know I have access to Beta 1 as a Kickstarter member. Could you provide an estimated timeframe so I am sure not to miss out or am I already too late?
    One hell of a necro.

Beta 1 will likely be some time between 2020 and 2022.

We currently have no better info than that. That is to say, we currently have no info.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019
    Pre-Alpha
    If you want to test bare bones combat and run through a sample map, you can play Ashes of Creation Apocalypse for free.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    what dygz said
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What Nagash said.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    leameseleamese Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What Atama said.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    What leamese said
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What Jahlon said.
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What Cambiguous said.
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    what undead said
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What makinoji said.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What Damokles said.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What... Wait I forgot what we were doing here. :confused:

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    And you ruined it
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    BirdieBirdie Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Jdub19 I am pretty sure you will get an e-mail when Beta 1 is available :blush:
    There is currently no ETA on Alpha 1 or release.
    PI's got to play Castle Siege with the IS staff for 2 hours, you can join AoC Discord to talk with the people who tested it and ask for more information and impressions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif