Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New Apocalypse Early Access Trailer

ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited September 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    See thats how you make a trailer
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I stuck my neck out to defend the previous trailer because I could see the intention, but just the execution let it down. Maybe it was a little rushed, easily done if you are excited to get the word out. I am so much happier that this has been released. It shows off the game very well using in game footage (albeit scripted not game play) and well executed.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I ripped the old trailer because we have seen how well intreped can make a trailer and that one was just an abomination so I'm so happy to see them back on their game.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I really enjoyed this trailer, great contents and vibe.
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Glad to hear you all are enjoying the new trailer <3
    community_management.gif