Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mouse tracking not accurate in lobby

Description
When hovering my mouse over a button in the lobby I'm unable to click it. My mouse has to be about 1 inch to the right of the button to select it. This makes it impossible to select all buttons available including the Play button.

Bug Reproduction Steps
I launched the game, it happens every time. Even after re installation .

Expected Result
I expected my mouse to highlight and select buttons when hovered over and clicked.

Bug Report - Actual Result
Mouse does not highlight buttons when hovering over them.

Comments

• Options
    I am having the same problem I cant play..any fixes uet?
  • Options
    Same problem, i cant click the play buttom since i have to go to the right and above where the actual button is to be able to click it
  • Options
    MistaMittsMistaMitts Member
    edited September 2019
    Same issue, as well as on the login screen. I also notice the resolution, and mouse are being altered (slightly skewed to the right and up) after the game launcher is switching from the Anti-Cheat portion towards the launch of "APOCClient-Win64-Shipping.exe". This I believe is resulting in the offset mouse/icon positions.
  • Options
    im having these same issues
  • Options
    IceStrikerIceStriker Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    i am experiencing the same issue and i cannot even get to click "play" button
  • Options
    Same problem here as well!
  • Options
    Anyone figured anything out yet I still cant play :'(
  • Options
    AlluringAlluring Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are encountering this issue please try changing the resolution and then changing it back.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    This is not a fix but I changed users on my pc and somehow it worked fine on the other user lol
  • Options
    Never mind it worked once then gave me an error
  • Options
    How do we change resolution? I cant click on options or play because they are to the far right and to click on anything u have to be an inch to the right
  • Options
    Same problem, I couldn't even choose my name because I clicked on the space where I had to write it but doing so the game processed it as if I had pressed the accept button and now my name is a default name xD
  • Options
    Same issue. Can't change resolution. They really need a Tab>Select option so we can get to menus or esc to menu and arrow select option like most game have to prevent this from ever happening.
  • Options
    I uninstalled from pc and going to try to download it on steam..I will let u know how it goes
  • Options
    If you press Alt+Enter you will get into windowed mode and there you can change the resolution and then set fullscreen
  • Options
    MysyraMysyra Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Unable to even leave the lobby.

The mouse targeting is so far off, that I can't equip a weapon and save it.
  • Options
    zotobellzotobell Member
    edited September 2019
    Nicomocoba wrote: »
    If you press Alt+Enter you will get into windowed mode and there you can change the resolution and then set fullscreen

only in lobby btw... this works
    thanks tho i'll try to fix it now
  • Options
    Yes this worked for me. I changed the window mode to windowed full screen. Thank you!