Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Anyone Looking at their GPU TEMP ?

I dont want to melt my 1080TI .

Comments

• BlackMystBlackMyst Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    Changing the frame rate from 0 (unlimited) to 60 in video settings cools my 1070 down about 10*C
  • A video card game is made to work at 100% without melting. If it's not 100% then you are bottlenecking it. The high temp is your hardware fault. Bad air flow, bad fan, dust, if you have >2 y old gpu bad thermal paste etc. it's not the game
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    what @fnell sayd ^^ , also keep in mind that modern GPU's are made to run around 90 celsius at max capacity
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • Yes, I am not going to play this game. I can play ESO just fine on a laptop with GPU and now overheating, not even a whistle from the laptop fan. Just don't understand why this game needs to overheat like this. I've specified all in-game settings to "Low", nothing helps. It just seems like it's not taking advantage of CPU parallel processing or something.
  • I can't believe ppl don't have basic knowledge on PC's and how they should work. You all are a scammers dream.
    P.S. Unreal engine 4 vs ESO in-house built. Seriously are you comparing them?