Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Apocalypse is ridiculous....

DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Okay, here I go....

1. Only American servers currently
2. Ridiculous lags
3. Steam does not even install the game, yes they do tell you that you can install it, but they dont install anything and you have to go through the normal intrepid website....

Sorry guys, just had to throw this in here....
a6XEiIf.gif

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    early_access.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    at least it has lore so thats something ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    early_access.png

Yes unknownsystemerror, i know that it is early access... but i cant even play it over steam even though they said is was on steam....
    Also: the connection was better the last time i tested, and i also played on american servers that time, so what changed?...
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yea going to give a day or 2 before I bother jumping into apoc let them get things sorted and settled a bit. I have zero hype for apoc but will do my bit to provide numbers to see what breaks.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    BirdieBirdie Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Steam install worked fine
    The EU servers are under maintenance
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    leameseleamese Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Varkun wrote: »
    Yea going to give a day or 2 before I bother jumping into apoc let them get things sorted and settled a bit. I have zero hype for apoc but will do my bit to provide numbers to see what breaks.

Same-o
  • Options
    I just used their own installer. I played on the american server about 12 hours ago (i'm from euro). There was a glitch with a building disappearing, but i didn't notice any lag
  • Options
    insomnia wrote: »
    I just used their own installer. I played on the american server about 12 hours ago (i'm from euro). There was a glitch with a building disappearing, but i didn't notice any lag

Hmmm maybe i just had bad timing with the continental connection for a moment ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    umjiumji Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    TEST MMO, PLAY BG.

BUY ORANGE, TASTE LEMON.

SERIOUS TEST?

CALL ALPHA. NOT STEAM.

OR CONFUSE MANY.
    Umji.png

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Apoc is ridiculous, yes.

Not the lag.
    Not the NA only servers.
    Not the Steam issues.

What is ridiculous is the idea of a game to test another game.

I plan to alpha and beta test the shit out of Ashes when I have the access to do so, but Apoc is not the testing I have signed up for.

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    umji wrote: »
    TEST MMO, PLAY BG.

BUY ORANGE, TASTE LEMON.

SERIOUS TEST?

CALL ALPHA. NOT STEAM.

OR CONFUSE MANY.

Umi! How is the smartest ork
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    freakycrackfreakycrack Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I am playing from EU and didn't encountered any problems so far, neither lags, chrashes or server issues.

I agree with the steam problem though, could not instal it, had to switch to the website version.

But I really enjoy the game so far, especially the enviroment. Can't wait to play an mmo in such an beautiful world.
  • Options
    to be honest its in a sense its a smart idea since battle royals are popular they can put there combat system from the mmo into it and get a large amount of players to test and give feedback on how it feels so they can then make those changes in the mmo they are working on. Is it a strange approach yea, but the end result will hopefully be a polished combat system, as compared to other mmos who just go well here's what you get, atleast idk these guys are trying.