Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Reporting players?

I did a search for report players and then another for cheaters to see if there was a thread covering this topic. I didn't see one so here's a thread.

I just played my very first match and ended up in 3rd. I spectated the guy who killed me just to watch the last two players fight it out. Unfortunately the guy who killed me died to the storm while a player, name withheld, won while nowhere near the storms end. In fact, he was off running around in the storm while the match was ending.

I saw no way to report players in game, saw no threads where we could report players, so I'm curious if anyone knows where a person may report another player for the sake of reviewing their matches. Game hasn't even come out yet and there seems to already be cheaters.

Moved out of bug reports by me.

Comments

• Options
    There is a suit of armor that decreases the damage the storm inflicts, it is possible to run around inside the storm and take no damage in the early game and reduced damage in the late game. I often see people use this to their advantage when fighting someone who does not have said protection.
  • Options
    ilisfetilisfet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That is the Dark Pact breastplate and it lasts for 10 seconds with a 45 second cooldown.
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think I witnessed that match, and was wondering where was this guy? He must of had several Dark Packs, and there is no way (or so it seems) that they would have lasted thru 45 seconds of cooldown without coming out of the storm and I'm talking about just a few feet in diameter storm circle.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf