Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mouse Y Axis not functioning

tamractamrac Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
Although everything is mapped as default the mouse Y axis (looking up/down) does not work. Neither does the mouse scroll wheel to change weapons.
As a result, I'm always stuck with the default starting weapon and Armour, unless I come upon something on a hill, floating in mid air, or at the top stairs, since I can't move my target reticle onto anything that is above or below me.
Using wireless Bluetooth mouse. Functions properly in all other applications.
I also tried remapping Look Down to another key, that key did not apply the function either.

Comments

• Options
    KineticKinetic Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    make sure mouse sensitivities are not set to zero in the game play tab of settings menu. This will disable reticle controls if there is a 0 sensitivity in any of the settings.
    Streaming nothing till Ashes release
  • Options
    Had the same issue just needed to move mouse y sensitivity to -2 and now it's moving well
  • Options
    Is it common that the Y axis get improved in negative? since while it is going in positive till 0 it lose range and doesn't pass over? over 0 would be inverted?
    -_-