Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Unlock a FREE Emberstorm Dragon

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited October 2019 in Announcements
[UPDATED 9/30] Glorious adventurers, the Emberstorm Dragon challenge time has been extended - thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve login issues through the weekend. Reach level 7 by 10AM PDT on Wednesday, October 2nd to unlock your reward!

---

Glorious Ashes of Creation community!

As a thank you, we’re giving away a FREE Emberstorm Dragon cosmetic skin in Ashes of Creation the MMORPG to everyone who achieves level 7 in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse by 10AM PDT on Wednesday, October 2nd. Head on through the Divine Gateway this weekend, and come out of it one dragon richer!

It’s been exciting seeing everyone hop into Ashes of Creation Apocalypse and helping us test. With each test, we are getting one step closer to Alpha 1 of the MMORPG Ashes of Creation! FAQ and more information here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-09-27-unlock-a-free-emberstorm-dragon

Legendary_Reward-v2.jpg?h=250
marketing.gif

Comments

• mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm happy you are doing events but frustrated how you sprung this on us. I'm out of town and will not be able participate. Will we be given another chance?
  • sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm happy you are doing events but frustrated how you sprung this on us. I'm out of town and will not be able participate. Will we be given another chance?

Doubt it (THIS WEEKEND ONLY), you'll have to swipe that credit card to level 7.
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    sarkado wrote: »

Doubt it (THIS WEEKEND ONLY), you'll have to swipe that credit card to level 7.
    I can't even do that. Had I known about this I would have brought a laptop but because we just found out about this I'm not prepared and sol.

I know I have a unique situation but kind of sucks.

Would be cool if they made it available on the store this weekend so I could do something.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It isn't marked exclusive. Isn't part of a monthly package. They could put it on the regular store at a later date if they wanted to. Will they? Don't know.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • sarkadosarkado Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It isn't marked exclusive. Isn't part of a monthly package. They could put it on the regular store at a later date if they wanted to. Will they? Don't know.

If they do, it will probably be a different color variant as they've stated will happen for other items in the future.
  • valkeriesvalkeries Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    yeah giong to be impossible to get if for free unless i can get this game down getting 2 shot atm and totaly not enjoying my self hope mmo combat is totaly not like this.
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I really like this event idea and felt it was very nice how the team listened to Level 20 not being achievable in the time available for some people and thus lowered it to Level 7. It definitely shows a good level of community engagement. Thanks Intrepid!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • I would love to unlock this mount but i think I've missed something cos i can't login period with my account
  • bakes82bakes82 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This whole thing is just a money grab, Why do I as a kickstarter backer need to invent time/money into this type of game for "testing" when I want to play an MMO? Should I just be awarded all the cosmetics for being a KS backer?
  • lightangellightangel Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This game is not optimized enough to spring an event like this onto your players. I've played a couple times and the game is "unplayable" from a FPS standpoint. I want to support your team, but I'm playing Spellbreak until improvements are made to the game engine.
  • CaelronCaelron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, despite my willingness to play, the ability just isn't there (wife and 6-month-old baby)... and just started playing Thursday (with connection issues), so getting from level 1 to 7 over the weekend is basically impossible for me.

Buuuuut, there's bound to be lots of cool things in the future. Just irks me that I know it's free and I can't put in the work to get it.
  • palabanapalabana Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Can't wait to see all non-backers 2-4 years later in game flying with same skin.
  • CaelronCaelron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yay for the update!
    I might actually make it to level 7, then!

I thought the log-in issues were just me, too.
  • bakes82 wrote: »
    This whole thing is just a money grab, Why do I as a kickstarter backer need to invent time/money into this type of game for "testing" when I want to play an MMO? Should I just be awarded all the cosmetics for being a KS backer?

no <3
    Poko.png
  • zakyrazakyra Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    Was busy those days, connected very late in night 1-2 october. quickly buy my level but didn't know if i was in time on the PDT. Didn't have it X)...Shame on me i guess lol.

Edit: Got it, but i hope it didn't happen to an other one.
  • Still not seeing it in my inventory even though I made level 7 on the 28th of September
  • Tsukasa wrote: »
    Still not seeing it in my inventory even though I made level 7 on the 28th of September

It's not ingame yet. You can see it in your account page inventory.
    https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/profile

No need to thank me. Let this post die.

Yeah that’s what I’m saying it’s not in my account page inventory

• hamed473hamed473 Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wow thats cool